N920P N7 TelePort RC5

Search This thread

involuntaryqool

Dec 15, 2010
I tried that one . Don't really see an "enter" key...

I had issues with my keyboard and terminal as well..go to terminal type in what you need...u will see what you just typed as "highlighted" now touch inside of terminal off the keyboard like somewhere in the blackness and you will see the text not highlighted anymore. Now the last thing touch inside terminal again to bring the keyboard up again and just hit the bottom right of keyboard..that's what I had to do anyways lol.

tennessee_titan

Aug 14, 2011
Anyone using DS Battery Saver with this ROM? It stopped working (does not shut internet/wifi off when screen is off) when I installed the ROM Worked fine with MOAR 4.3....

involuntaryqool

Dec 15, 2010
When did this get uploaded and how do we find it???
Having to search through pages and pages of useless Telegram crap is no way to "run a railroad"....
Open telegram and go to the chatroom. At the very top where it says "Official Sprint N920p" all the way at the top click it. Then click "shared media" then at the top where the drop down is choose "shared Links" and you'll see it there. As of now its the 2nd link showing

Jacobh25

Aug 6, 2010
Katy Tx
www.cadencecontingent.com
Yes mine does as well. If the app "teleport settings" functions and you can see the changes then you got the right one

RC4.5 was supposed to be a convenience update for people beta testing. Anyone here is welcome to help test out these builds before they are publicly released on xda. It's our responsibility to give the average user here the best experience we can, so you will never see me posting every single test build here.

Beta testing help and input is always welcome. :)

Reactions: cmonsterf50

Jacobh25

Aug 6, 2010
Katy Tx
www.cadencecontingent.com
Im in the middle east.. can i install this awesome rom with good signal. And how do i do that . Thank u very much

Unless you are on the sprint network I doubt you will be able to get a signal. Right now this port only works on Sprints CDMA network. Fixing the bugs for the left out N920P guys is my first priority. We have just started supporting the G928P s6 edge + on telegram.

tennessee_titan

Aug 14, 2011
Unless you are on the sprint network I doubt you will be able to get a signal. Right now this port only works on Sprints CDMA network. Fixing the bugs for the left out N920P guys is my first priority. We have just started supporting the G928P s6 edge + on telegram.

If I am a Sprint customer on the Sprint network in the US, will I have full Sprint roaming support in Europe?

Senthil360

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 19, 2015
Kanyakumari
6) If you want the most fluid UI possible download a terminal emulator from the playstore.
-At the command prompt type su and hit enter
- Then type govtuner and choose option 3 once it loads.
(The GovTuner team really made this rom come alive. HUGE thanks Can't say it enough)

Glad to hear that! :D

Nickitt

Dec 21, 2011
Kansas City
Can we give some more thanks to @Jacobh25 and all of the TelePort Team for this project. The few that started the Telegram Teleport Team which grew and became what we know to this day, a working, stable, fast and fluent Note 7 port for our Note 5!
I'm still working on the enhanced to get it to stick. I don't have all day, every day to devote my time to working on this but every second I can spare I'm digging deeper. We have some very people in this group and expect more to come!
We thank everyone for their feedback and hope to see more feedback so we can tune this bad boy. -Nic

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacobh25 and dee408

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sprint N920P N7 TelePort RC5

Customized for the N920P Variant Note 5​
    Now supporting the G928P SG6 Edge+ and GSM networks​

pRAvlQl.jpg
    HLJ1YtO.png
    B21B3u6.png
    GxIP6Dr.png

For our N7 port to work correctly you must read and follow directions
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, corrupted partition, or bootlooping shenanigans

1)You must be on PJ2 or above firmware
    2)Clean Flash Teleport zip in TWRP like any other rom
    3) For the Sprint network: Once the rom boots open the APN app. Hit restore APNS.
    4) For other networks: open APN manager and look for your apn or add it. Select it and close the app

Enjoy LTE and SMS on your device. No other steps needed. :)

6) If you want the most fluid UI possible download a terminal emulator from the playstore.
    -At the command prompt type su and hit enter
    - Then type govtuner and choose option 3 once it loads.
    (The GovTuner team really made this rom come alive. HUGE thanks Can't say it enough)

For Beta testing and discussion visit us on telegram
    https://t.me/n7ton920p

(Downloads)
    RC5 Current
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=817550096634761884

Old Builds
    RC2
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767138066

::Change Log for RC5 release::

-Updated with Teleport rom control

-GSM network support- in testing

-AOD and Night Clock fully working and optimized.
    -Blue light filter behaves as it should
    -Nougat System UI toggles
    -Stock sound system using Samsung soundalive
    *For Dolby to process you will need to freeze or delete soundalive!

-Updated Smart Manager

-Updated Apps (S8 Music and Internet Browser)
    -Kernel Aditutor free version for init.d support
    -briefing panel is back
    -Weather widget fixed
    -bluetooth connections are working better than RC2
    -I'm sure I've forgotten some things as this is night and day from RC2. It's been tested as stable and I'm comfortable releasing it to xda and everyone else.

::Change log for RC2 release::

-android 6.0.1 on CDMA Note7 Base
    -rooted / deodexed / zipaligned / Busybox / deknoxed
    -streamlined aroma
    -touchwiz launcher is no longer default. Choose it if you think you might want to check it out. Otherwise it won't install.
    -govtuner flashes on rom installation.
    - carrier removed from lockscreen
    - signature verification removed
    - allow installation of older apk over newer
    - disabled app verification
    - Added 8 additional toggles: HotSpot, UHQ, Device Visibility, Capture Screen, Blue Light Filter, S Bike mode, Multi-Window, Mobile Data
    -brightness fix
    -Native hotspot should work

SM-G928P is supported in the telegram group.

Credits where Credits due in no order and I've left a lot out because there are many I just need your XDA name (Telegram fam)
    @[email protected] for the wonderfully stable AOD v4.5 kernel
    @thanhfhuongf for previous use of his amazing dual boot kernel.Highest benchmarks I've ever seen on the N920P!
    @aurorateam for the framework edits
    @Nickitt og teleteam crew and
    @kelayz og teleteam crew and brothers in CSC hell
    @lam1990 OG rom Porter I've learned much from.
    @tdunham contributor and touchwiz jedi mentor. This would never have been as polished as it is with out you!
    @tx_dbs_tx all the advice and learning I did in your Note 4 threads. Jesus.
    @wrongway213 keeping me alive daily at times. Resident ETA enforcement
    @Ahrion For the amazing Dolby Atmos Port included in the rom
    @Debuffer and team for the govtuner project. Makes this port FLY
    @Phamous for customizing the Atmos port for the N5
    @Roi007leaf keeping me sane and fed at times.
    @REV3NT3CH Who told me exactly what I needed to get started on the project
    @guitardedhero and ARISE team for everything I've learned and the wonderful Viper4Arise
    @lilassasin my banned brother from down under for all the advice
    @Demonoid.ph @SlidderG3 faithful contributors and testers
    @ All the beta testers on telegram XDA and the users that continue to support us on Telegram https://t.me/n7ton920p
    This will continue to grow so many so so many people made this port possible.

https://t.me/n7ton920p

XDA:DevDB Information
    N920P N7 TelePort, ROM for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5

Contributors
    Jacobh25, tdunham, Lakerzz8_24, Nickitt, kelayz,Pitbull8265
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 5.0
    Stable Release Date: 2017-04-14

Created 2017-03-01
    Last Updated 2017-04-14
    Long days....Many nights...It's finally here guys.

We are very helpful people who really worked hard to get this to work.

Jacob put alot of love and effort into this please give him the respect and thanks he deserves.

Thanks to everyone getting it to where its at today, happy that it can finally be shared properly to everyone.
    It flashed just fine. When i get home i gotta do the rest. No signal or apns. But i didnt finish all the steps

Yep, the APNs are included. You just open the APN app on first boot and scroll over to the right until you see "restore" hit that and wait a second. Open the dailer hit ##72786# and wait another min. Restart and you are good to go.

If you fast reboot after the first ##72786# (ScRTN) you won't have to do it again. If you full reboot you will. Questions are answered faster on telegram, but feel free to ask anywhere you guys feel comfortable. We really hope you enjoy the port!
    Bug fixes:

Weather widget fix uploaded. 3/6
    Additionally, FlashFire by default will not replace recovery (TWRP). You have to uncheck 'preserve recovery' if you want to install a new or different version of TWRP using FlashFire.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone