• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

N930X - Is this an actual regional variant of Note 7 or used only for display models?

Search This thread

elmor0

Mar 20, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
I'm currently browsing in Qatar and keep seeing N930X as the model number for the displayed Note 7s in various different shops - Is this the Middle-East regional variant or is the "X" part of model number just used for display handsets??

What model number does your Note 7 have if you have purchased it in the Middle-East? Is it Dual-SIM??

elmor0

Mar 20, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Thanks people - so to confirm, N930X = a demo unit model number.

I managed to check the retail box today (...should have done it before posting this thread, duh!) - I can confirm that in Qatar it is N930FD (dual-SIM).

Now to decide if I should go for it or still stick to my Note5 for now in the unlikely hope of custom ROMs to extend its appeal-life......

instantwireless

Sep 1, 2016
I need help putting another n930 variant on n930x

I BOUGHT A PHONE FOR GOOD PRICE IT END UP AS THE DEMO MODEL IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN PUT ANOTHER FIRMWARE ON IT OR IM SCREWED? i tried downloading verizon n930v but odin won flash any help will be appreciated

calinormy

Jul 18, 2008
I BOUGHT A PHONE FOR GOOD PRICE IT END UP AS THE DEMO MODEL IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN PUT ANOTHER FIRMWARE ON IT OR IM SCREWED? i tried downloading verizon n930v but odin won flash any help will be appreciated
Only way to make it work like a phone is to change the mainboard. The X models are demo unit with all the functions except cellular.

Sent from my SM-N930F using XDA-Developers mobile app

Top Liked Posts