//N950U\\ Odin 5 files stock full firmware N950USQS2BQK2

Search This thread

mcgleevn

Apr 30, 2011
So I'm running USC 950U w/ Oreo (CQL1) and I'd like to go back to stock (attempted only AQI9 and AQH7)... I have been unsuccessful after numerous attempts and a lot of searches, which leads me to believe I'm missing something simple, or I'm stupid and haven't found the proper procedure (stupid either way, but I digress). Would someone be willing to enlighten me? Thanks-

kangi26

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 8, 2006
Seattle
So I'm running USC 950U w/ Oreo (CQL1) and I'd like to go back to stock (attempted only AQI9 and AQH7)... I have been unsuccessful after numerous attempts and a lot of searches, which leads me to believe I'm missing something simple, or I'm stupid and haven't found the proper procedure (stupid either way, but I digress). Would someone be willing to enlighten me? Thanks-

CQL1 is on Bootloader 2, from what I can tell, the AQI and AQH roms are boot loader 1. That could be your problem. You will have to go to a rom with bootloader 2, you cant go backwards.
The latest stock is Rom is bootloader 2, BQL5(AT&T)
**Edit - based on THIS the AQI an AQH roms ARE bootloader 1. You're stuck going to a BL 2 ROM. That site has the N950USQU2BQJA (The bold "2" is the bootloader of the ROM)

Last edited:
Reactions: mcgleevn

mcgleevn

Apr 30, 2011
CQL1 is on Bootloader 2, from what I can tell, the AQI and AQH roms are boot loader 1. That could be your problem. You will have to go to a rom with bootloader 2, you cant go backwards.
The latest stock is Rom is bootloader 2, BQL5(AT&T)
**Edit - based on THIS the AQI an AQH roms ARE bootloader 1. You're stuck going to a BL 2 ROM. That site has the N950USQU2BQJA (The bold "2" is the bootloader of the ROM)

Thank you sir...

Shushu_anaafi

Dec 13, 2017
I am still playing with things myself...it only works if the other device has it enabled as well...the AT&T network may have another setting somewhere...you could flash the complete AT&T firmware and have full features

Hello there
Did this but still not getting volte working. Flashed to non carrier. Still no volte and WiFi calling is gone. Idk what to do to get volte working. .. shortcut master not helping either...
.any help? Sigh

BlueFox721

Jan 4, 2014
Foley
Hello there
Did this but still not getting volte working. Flashed to non carrier. Still no volte and WiFi calling is gone. Idk what to do to get volte working. .. shortcut master not helping either...
.any help? Sigh
If you flashed att Firmware and did not get carrier functions...you may need to contact ATT tech support to have your imei added to whitelist as well as ensuring that your account is provisioned for said functions

Shushu_anaafi

Dec 13, 2017
If you flashed att Firmware and did not get carrier functions...you may need to contact ATT tech support to have your imei added to whitelist as well as ensuring that your account is provisioned for said functions

That's stressful????
Bought my note 8 in Ghana and I'm not familiar with getting to att and all. Was asked to create an account and all sorts when I visited their website. I can't call helpline from here either so I'm kinda stuck?????
Sucks to have an amazing phone without all the features

BlueFox721

Jan 4, 2014
Foley
That's stressful????
Bought my note 8 in Ghana and I'm not familiar with getting to att and all. Was asked to create an account and all sorts when I visited their website. I can't call helpline from here either so I'm kinda stuck?????
Sucks to have an amazing phone without all the features
The ATT complete Firmware should have given you all features...

Did you flash all files...even USERDATA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OP link removed? Is there another option to get back to stock if giving Oreo a whirl?
    I updated my links in my main thread until link is updated:

https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-note-8/how-to/guide-sm-n950u-u1-t3685884/post74087340#post74087340
    Hi. I'm new to rooting and all that. Have a note 8 att unlocked but I can't video call anyone using stock video calling; My note 3 could easily. Anyway i can resolve this?
    Try this:

EpdgTestApp in shortcut master lite- launch
    - EpdgMainActivity - launch
    - select menu dots top right
    - select activation settings
    - select combination of options you want

com.test.LTEfunctionality in shortcut master lite- launch
    - LTEFunctionalityTest- launch
    - VoLTE Test UI - select
    - Set N/W PS voice support - turn on
    - Set N/W PS E911 support - turn on

IMS Settings in shortcut master lite- launch
    - ImsSettingsLauncherActivity - launch
    - IMS Service Switch - select, enable all
    - IMS Profile - select
    - "Your Carrier" IMS - select
    - Service - select
    - ensure the radios are selected for mmtel, mmtel-video, and smsip (other settings break features but play if you want...)(mmtel-video is video calling) for both sections, top and bottom...back out once and click the save icon (looks like floppy)
    OP link removed? Is there another option to get back to stock if giving Oreo a whirl?
    Video calling and WiFi calling disabled

Hi. I'm new to rooting and all that. Have a note 8 att unlocked but I can't video call anyone using stock video calling; My note 3 could easily. Anyway i can resolve this?