N960F Android Pie 9.0 Full Firmware 4 Files.

Search This thread

willhemmens

Nov 17, 2010
Nothing new here, we've had this for quite some time now. Most people will still want to wait for it to come from Samsung.

litvcom

May 15, 2014
Did it trip the knox counter?
No, but you need change name or remove .md5

Code:
AP_N960FXXU2CRLT_CL15091941_QB21292152_REV00_user_low_ship_meta_OS9.tar.md5
BL_N960FXXU2CRLT_CL15091941_QB21292152_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5
CP_N960FXXU2CRLT_CP11538160_CL15091941_QB21292166_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5
CSC_OMC_OXM_N960FOXM2CRLT_CL15091941_QB21292152_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5

Last edited:

bober10113

Mar 12, 2017

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
How to receive Official Pie without changing CSC + Doubt clear

Listen guys,
I am reading since many days this and that firmware is from unknown source, dont flash bla bla

Is there not a simple way to check authenticity ?
I believe yes, there is
How?

Disable your OEM lock (developer option) By-default it should be off but making sure, it will not allow you to flash custom binary

Now download un-released firware from available source
Flash using Odin
If firmware is not by samsung, it won't allow you to flash. and so it shouldn't trip knox as well, as no firmware is flashed.
If successfully flashed then you will able to flash/receve update too if available.
One more thing, NEVER make stupidity to remove md5 extension from file as it will force flash file even it is corrupted and that can even brick device depending upon which component file is corrupted

I have just flashed CRLT (I have different source from OP but yes, not available officially) and also updated to latest CSA2
PS : my OEM I keep always enable as never care for knox but when I have received and applied OTA, this itself suggest my Odin flashed file was genuine.

Hope this will clear all doubt

Last edited:

litvcom

May 15, 2014
Why?
Can you explain this logically? You know this stupid action can brick the device?

Did you reed my post?

ROM from GDrive
Scr_02.png

Scr_01.png

Change name
Scr_03.png

Scr_04.png

Attachments

• Scr_02.png
    Scr_02.png
    83.2 KB · Views: 361
  • Scr_01.png
    Scr_01.png
    87.3 KB · Views: 374
  • Scr_03.png
    Scr_03.png
    4 KB · Views: 367
  • Scr_04.png
    Scr_04.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 359

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Did you reed my post?

ROM from GDrive

1.I said about your advise to delete MD5. Do you know how removing md5 is vulnerable to brick device?
2.FYI Odin doesn't have matter of file name (*.tar.md5) you are flshing, it does matter name of images.(like system.img,boot.img etc) so even changing name help you nothing.
3.MD5 can not be changed by changing name of file but afftects by contents.

And I have seen your images and only stupid person can change name like this (who have packed tar_xyz.md5) My source have no such renaming. This is not renaming of file but renaming of extension.
Even in this case advise to remane "Anything.tar".md5 is perfect rather than deleting md5

Last edited:
Reactions: viktorfaragoo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to receive Official Pie without changing CSC + Doubt clear

Listen guys,
    I am reading since many days this and that firmware is from unknown source, dont flash bla bla

Is there not a simple way to check authenticity ?
    I believe yes, there is
    How?

Disable your OEM lock (developer option) By-default it should be off but making sure, it will not allow you to flash custom binary

Now download un-released firware from available source
    Flash using Odin
    If firmware is not by samsung, it won't allow you to flash. and so it shouldn't trip knox as well, as no firmware is flashed.
    If successfully flashed then you will able to flash/receve update too if available.
    One more thing, NEVER make stupidity to remove md5 extension from file as it will force flash file even it is corrupted and that can even brick device depending upon which component file is corrupted

I have just flashed CRLT (I have different source from OP but yes, not available officially) and also updated to latest CSA2
    PS : my OEM I keep always enable as never care for knox but when I have received and applied OTA, this itself suggest my Odin flashed file was genuine.

Hope this will clear all doubt
    This is a Full firmware flashable by odin.
    Continue only if you know how to flash with odin.
    Download from Google Drive.
    the problem is not ownership but the sharing part.

It look like u respect the terms and defense it. nice of you.
    No, but you need change name or remove .md5
    Why?
    Can you explain this logically? You know this stupid action can brick the device?
    Has anyone brave enough tested it out yet?
    Did it trip the knox counter?