1. Storage size doesn't matter when it comes to firmware. There aren't different firmwares for different storage sizes- Is the firmware for the 256 and 512 and the 5G and none 5G the same ? for me kinda doesn't make sense as the hardware is different, however Samsung may include the whole package in one but I need to confirm this.
- If the swappable firmware is possible, I couldnt fine here or at Sam Mobile a firmware that is dedicated to and came from the Officially Unlocked phones ( SIM Free ).
What I want is to flash my phone with the official unlocked firmware version of the 512GB which suppose to be for the model N975U1 to get rid of the carrier logo and apps as I understood
Finally my phone updated itself to the android 10 but not the 11, the Baseband Version is N975USQS4CTG1 ( attached photo ),
I noticed when I compare it to my other officially unlocked Note 9 is this one include a line of " Service Provider Software Version " which make sense where all the bloatware comes from.
Thanks in advance
Thanks for the quick reply,1. Storage size doesn't matter when it comes to firmware. There aren't different firmwares for different storage sizes
2. The 5G Note 10+ has a totally different model number. So yes, that's totally different firmware.
3. Yes, SamMobile definitely has N975U1 firmware. And the OP also states that you can get it via Frija or the other similar various Samsung firmware download tools
Did you flash them with the Offically Unlocked Firmware ?, If you did so, Can you kindly share with me which one you used ?
N975U + OYN isn't a valid model + CSC combination. And you want N975U1 anyways.Thanks for the quick reply,
I never heard about Frija before, I used to use ODIN years ago,
I checked the Frija and it doesn't find any update, See photo
I tried with my other older note and it shows the same.
Sam Mobile have lots of Firmware that is not know to cover which version of carrier, There are many "USA" and "Unknown", I may assume the USA is for the unlocked ones but can't risk bricking my phone, See attached photo or check the link
Can you kindly lead me to the right Official Unlocked Firmware that can be installed on my current Baseband Version ?
If you're not in the US, then N975U1 would probably be best
1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
2. Download Odin v3.13.3
3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
4. Open Odin v3.13.3
5. Power OFF your Note10+
6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode (1st plug-in USB-cable to your Note10+!!!), push Volume Up + Volume Down buttons, while pushing them plug-in USB-cable to PC
7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots
9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
Go to settings/apps/ then do a search for system and find systemui click on it then got to notifications in there scroll all the way down there click on phone restarted. Then set it to Silent and minimized.