N975USQU2BSL7 Android 10 One UI 2.0 Firmware links

Search This thread

chkn

Nov 1, 2007
Rialto
Still have it.
do you not see the thread you're in:confused:

I am confused and lazy to look back at the last few pages , so
I THINK we are in a Note 10 and Android SL7 firmware based on Verizon post, with no Sprint official firmware files posted yet, with a Tmobile Note 10 OTA version SL8 just dropping , which could mean something else may come along when Sprint actually releases their OTA Android 10 update. I also believe that since I flashed SL7 I may not get the official OTA update , if it turns out not to be SL7 unless I down load what ever the Sprint "non SL7 "OTA software is and Odin that.
I think ?

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

It's so hard ,so so hard to stay on the current Android version with Samsung and whoever I am using as a carrier at the time, so hard.

MASTERGRAD

Jul 21, 2010
I THINK we are in a Note 10 and Android SL7 firmware based on Verizon post, with no Sprint official firmware files posted yet, with a Tmobile Note 10 OTA version SL8 just dropping , which could mean something else may come along when Sprint actually releases their OTA Android 10 update. I also believe that since I flashed SL7 I may not get the official OTA update , if it turns out not to be SL7 unless I down load what ever the Sprint "non SL7 "OTA software is and Odin that.
I think ?

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

It's so hard ,so so hard to stay on the current Android version with Samsung and whoever I am using as a carrier at the time, so hard.

https://imgur.com/o51hvnp

I think ?

SL7 and SL8 are identical, just different number. So Verizon and AT&T went with SL7 and TMOBILE with SL8, most likely Sprint will do one of those 2.

Only difference is if anyone did Odin to TMOBILE with SL7 you won't get Official OTA, only AT&T and Verizon will get Official OTA on SL7.

Sent from my SM-N975U using XDA Labs

Last edited:
Reactions: Josephigloe

chkn

Nov 1, 2007
Rialto
SL7 and SL8 are identical, just different number. So Verizon and AT&T went with SL7 and TMOBILE with SL8, most likely Sprint will do one of those 2.

Only difference is if anyone did Odin to TMOBILE with SL7 you won't get Official OTA, only AT&T and Verizon will get Official OTA on SL7.

Thanks
MASTERGRAD will love it, They /Them has Android 10 and a 50/50 shot at almost having it be official.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

I checked my software info it looks little different.
http://imgur.com/a/PKcz4tS

dharvey4651

Retired Senior Moderator
May 11, 2007
Olathe, Kansas
xdaforums.com
Very odd i also was getting amazing battery life on Android Pie, But here it comes lol, i actually am getting a Super Amazing battery life at 50% i was at 5hrs SOT on Android 10, with Android Pie i would get at 50% on battery like 4hrs so it increased on me by 1 hour, Not saying i don't believe you but just putting my 2 cents what i have been getting on my AT&T Note10 Plus.
Also i did do a factory reset after i got the OTA, which is something i always do then restore my data backup from Smart Switch.

Edit: almost forgot my Display is always set at WQHD as well.

Just backup then full wipe. I'm pretty Sure dirty flash is the culprit.

Clean-flashing the T-Mobile BSL8 firmware now. I also intend to factory reset once more after the flash is complete. Then I'll restore with Smart Switch. Hopefully this helps my battery life a bit... Today my phone sat idle most of the day... off the charger for 12 hours, only 56 mins screen-on-time and my battery was at 23% when I left work. Surely this HAS to fix it or else I suppose I'm just stuck with crappy battery life...

nugzo

Apr 20, 2010
Fayetteville, NC.
www.capefearcomputer.com
I did not do a factory reset so that may be the culprit. .

Im pretty sure that's the culprit. Full wipe and you'll be rockin. I have no complaints!!

A little off topic but what is yalls backup and restore routines when having to do a factory reset to get you back as close to possible with app data?? I really miss root & Titanium backup!! I've found the closest way to get back to normal is using 2 restores. Before wiping, i do a google full backup as well as a samsung full back up. When setting up after update on clean phone, i restore the Google restore when it shows it. Then finish just initial setup. Maybe add security (pin, biometrics) Then I Set the phone down for about 10-30 minutes however long it takes for google restore to finish. i dont worry about ringtones, display etc. After google restore is finished, i restart and do a Samsung restore. It's a little faster than the Google restore. Doing it in that order normally gives me all settings, most app data /passwords as well as wallpaper and home screen app grid. All icons and widgets back on correct pages. I switch from samsung password manager to googles. Pretty damn close to everything being the same as before wipe.

sweetboy02125

Aug 16, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
Im pretty sure that's the culprit. Full wipe and you'll be rockin. I have no complaints!!

A little off topic but what is yalls backup and restore routines when having to do a factory reset to get you back as close to possible with app data?? I really miss root & Titanium backup!! I've found the closest way to get back to normal is using 2 restores. Before wiping, i do a google full backup as well as a samsung full back up. When setting up after update on clean phone, i restore the Google restore when it shows it. Then finish just initial setup. Maybe add security (pin, biometrics) Then I Set the phone down for about 10-30 minutes however long it takes for google restore to finish. i dont worry about ringtones, display etc. After google restore is finished, i restart and do a Samsung restore. It's a little faster than the Google restore. Doing it in that order normally gives me all settings, most app data /passwords as well as wallpaper and home screen app grid. All icons and widgets back on correct pages. I switch from samsung password manager to googles. Pretty damn close to everything being the same as before wipe.

Not close for me. I did the same. However, all my log ins (IOT and banking ) almost 100 apps needs to log back in ( lots need 2 step verification) took me very long time. Oh for some reason, Samsung pass don’t remember my fill out pw, so took me almost 16h straight (2 days) to set up everything. I hate this step so I’m still stuck at U1 for now even I’m dying to flash carrier firmware.

For lots of ppl need to factory reset after upgrade for it to work correctly. Dammm why, iOS don’t have this issue (hope Android guys (me too) don’t criticize me for this statement lol. But true, Android updates needs to be better

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BigE

Jan 25, 2007
Southern CA
Same here.

Battery life seems to have improved tremendously though. My screen has been on near constantly since I updated and wiped nearly 3 hours ago and I'm only down to 70%
So far, so good, and phone is really feeling quicker, I just point out going with BSL8 does not allow OTA... and no, a reset will not "fix" it.. it is pathetic it appears under "TMB" on Sammobile, but does not allow OTA..

Oh well, I flash ROMs weekly.anyways.. :cowboy:

jutaejrtouch

Feb 15, 2009
Winston Salem
Android Q for Spectrum

Android Q for Note 10+ on Spectrum is available via Frija (downloaded in 3 minutes). Didn't show up via ota since I'd already flashed the VZW version.

Attachments

• N975U.JPG
    N975U.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 158
May 2, 2019
Here is a snapshot..

I'm thinking you flashed from unlocked to sl7? If so, did you flash the user data? Your gonna need to flash the user data. I'm understanding you flashed to sl8, try flashing the user data.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

So far, so good, and phone is really feeling quicker, I just point out going with BSL8 does not allow OTA... and no, a reset will not "fix" it.. it is pathetic it appears under "TMB" on Sammobile, but does not allow OTA..

Oh well, I flash ROMs weekly.anyways.. :cowboy:

Are you referring to the error while searching for an update?

dharvey4651

Retired Senior Moderator
May 11, 2007
Olathe, Kansas
xdaforums.com
Looks like your files don't match. CSC is still on 7 while everything else is on 8.

I see what you're saying but it doesn't make sense that it would be this way.

The T-Mobile BSL8 files all say BSL8 and Odin completed successfully with no errors...

I guess I'll wait a few weeks and see if any updated files come out and they again.

Attachments

• 20191231_073116.jpg
    20191231_073116.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 149

Top Liked Posts