N9860 5g HK Android 11 update is here 😁

Search This thread

VirtualWaver

Jun 14, 2011
London
I didn't like the update at all - ugly interface and the phone is now freezing a lot even after wiping cache partition. The old Android was buttery smooth!

I also noticed that Night Mode takes A WAY longer to process the final image vs old Android that was taking just a few seconds. Can someone please check this and confirm for HK version?

I didn't like the update at all - ugly interface and the phone is now freezing a lot even after wiping cache partition. The old Android was buttery smooth!

I also noticed that Night Mode takes A WAY longer to process the final image vs old Android that was taking just a few seconds. Can someone please check this and confirm for HK version?
I can barely notice a difference. No change in performance. No stuttering. The biggest interface change I've noticed is the style of buttons for the SIM unlock screen. Otherwise everything feels the same.

I tried a night mode photo. I'm not sure how quick it was before, but it seems what I would expect. Maybe any delay is due to superior processing.

Overall I'd say the upgrade experience is practically invisible unless you want to go ploughing through all the menus. I don't care to do that. I have no need to.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, I'm downloading Android 11 update on my N9860 HK note 5 as of now. At last 😁😁😁
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone