N9860 android 11

ZayaanAhyaan

Dec 2, 2016
No clue....I'm still waiting being on Nov 1 patch!!
My S20 FE (Exynos) already received it month ago, while the Snapdragon version of the same still hasn't received it.
I'm beginning to think Exynos is getting a lot of early love.

Mdyche82

Dec 7, 2020
It's available on chc csc, but if you use Google dialer ussd codes, android 11 stops them from working so now I can't enable wwd csc. I'm going up downgrade to 10. I lost 5g and many features. Do not like it

BandOfBrothers1

Sep 13, 2016
Let us know about features, improvements and battery life when you update.
Anything that was better on Android 10 and ha been worsened in android 11. Good lock modules compatibility etc
I updated on the 4th of February but so far the battery usage appears to be similar although it's early days.

The only hiccup so far for me is the amount of apps in the folder that shows on one page i.e 3x4 now, but that's no deal breaker.

Sorry but I do not use Goodlock or any of the plug ins.

The finger print scanner appears faster and more accurate.

I like the way I can tap on the date and time on my lockscreen which now then shows my calendar , music and weather.

All early days.

fizzingbees

Feb 12, 2014
Peshawar
I updated on the 4th of February but so far the battery usage appears to be similar although it's early days.

The only hiccup so far for me is the amount of apps in the folder that shows on one page i.e 3x4 now, but that's no deal breaker.

Sorry but I do not use Goodlock or any of the plug ins.

The finger print scanner appears faster and more accurate.

I like the way I can tap on the date and time on my lockscreen which now then shows my calendar , music and weather.

All early days.
Have you noticed any detoriation is call quality, signal, wifi performance, sound output and music playback.
Any changes on charging timings etc.
The volume control bar has changed to test tube like design. What's your input on that?

BandOfBrothers1

Sep 13, 2016
Have you noticed any detoriation is call quality, signal, wifi performance, sound output and music playback.
Any changes on charging timings etc.
The volume control bar has changed to test tube like design. What's your input on that?
Call quality is the same.
I mainly use mobile data but WiFi is strong.
Network signal is the same.
I turn my phone off at night and charge then so I'm not sure on charging times.
I use Spotify Premium coupled with Samsung Buds Live and the quality remains very good although I'm no audiophile in any sense of the word.
The new volume bar reminds me a little bit of iOS !

Reactions: fizzingbees

fizzingbees

Feb 12, 2014
Peshawar
Call quality is the same.
I mainly use mobile data but WiFi is strong.
Network signal is the same.
I turn my phone off at night and charge then so I'm not sure on charging times.
I use Spotify Premium coupled with Samsung Buds Live and the quality remains very good although I'm no audiophile in any sense of the word.
The new volume bar reminds me a little bit of iOS !
Thank you for your feedback.
Lets see when would I get it in Pakistan

ZayaanAhyaan

Dec 2, 2016
Few bugs for me

- Night mode shots take WAY longer to process
- Camera apparently taking brighter pics than before , I have to always reduce brightness slider for faces
- Gallery straight from GCAM crashes, very slow to load when you delete pics

- Goodlock Multistar, Clockface, Pantastic and Quickstar working with their updated versions
- Battery life almost same

Suntaina

Oct 1, 2020
I decided to do factory reset since I'm noticing fps drops in games.

Wow, there is a huge difference now. The phone is literally flying and the games just runs perfect for me now.

I really recommend it if you notice performance drops.