Naked or case

Search This thread

liggerz87

May 11, 2013
I have 3 casses for my note 10+ 5g otter box clear one that's quite thick some random made black one that has lines but feels wieard at the edge of the screen and a ellesnow flip case I been thinking of not using any of the casses at all if I can I'd deffo get the gear 4 oxford flip case and the tech21 evo if had those casses for the note 8 s8 s8+ and s9+

Reactions: gpfransen

winol

Jan 18, 2010
COATZACOALCOS
Well, it all depends on how you handle your device and what activities you get involved into, I usually get an assortment of various type of cases, from really thin and light just to avoid scratches, to rugged ones, otterbox-style, even battery cases for traveling , but Never caseless

Last edited:

Elite3k9

Aug 12, 2018
Hartford
Well, it all depends on how you handle your device and what activities you get involved into, I usually get an assortment of various type of cases, from really thin and light just to avoid scratches, to rugged ones, otterbox-style, even battery cases for traveling , but Never caseless

I do the same thing I can't stick to just one case, having multiple cases helps.

liggerz87

May 11, 2013
The otto box one I have is clear but I noticed with clear ones they can **** up the photo with flash the tech21 evo and the gear 4 oxford they are flip casses that offer good protection iv not gone caseless dont think I will as it is slippy lol

liggerz87

May 11, 2013
These are the 3 note 10+ casses I have clear one otto box the left one is ellesnow and some random one

Attachments

• 20191123_034623.jpg
    20191123_034623.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 440

paulrgod

Sep 17, 2008
Sheffield
Naked all the way, as have all my other Note devices.

My Note 8 was like new when I sold it after getting the 10+ and never had a case on it. I always ensure to never put anything in my phone pocket and always careful if I lay it on a desk or anything.

Just doesn't feel as 'Special' with a case on.

Launch day Note 10+ still as pristine as the day I bought it without a case.

Reactions: gpfransen

ssgunner20

Aug 17, 2010
Case all the way.
Currently have spigen neo hybrid, ghostek covert and a cheap $5 rubbery one I despise.

XanRules

Apr 16, 2011
This thing is too expensive and pretty for me to not be running a case. I've got a Spigen Liquid Crystal (just a TPU sleeve, really) for light duty, everyday stuff because it fits in my car mount and a Neo Hybrid FC for heavier duty stuff (gym, concerts, going out drinking). The Liquid Crystal is okay for most of the back of the phone but has NO bump to protect the screen - just keeps the smudges and scratches off that nice shiny back!

Reactions: winol

Nastrahl

My favorite case continues to be the pitaka case. Slim, durable (case is made of body armor) and doesn't add much difference to the feel other then grip. There's an entire forum on this very thing however. Just go to the cases, apps area.
I second that.
I bought it two months ago and seems unbreakable.

I dislike the finish though, too much rough edges, and they should have been a bit more covering at the sides since no screen protector goes there.

zaibjan

Mar 12, 2014
Sheikhupura
I think a slim case do the job which also should be transparent like I got in my Note 10 plus box and using it I even don't have applied any screen protection on it as I m using factory fixed screen protector and it amazingly great until now .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Slim, transparent cases all the way. It protects the phone from scratches and keeps its elegant appearance.

I do the same thing I can't stick to just one case, having multiple cases helps.
    I have 3 casses for my note 10+ 5g otter box clear one that's quite thick some random made black one that has lines but feels wieard at the edge of the screen and a ellesnow flip case I been thinking of not using any of the casses at all if I can I'd deffo get the gear 4 oxford flip case and the tech21 evo if had those casses for the note 8 s8 s8+ and s9+
    Dbran skin, robot, and occasional samsung leather cover. Whitestone dome on
    Naked all the way, as have all my other Note devices.

My Note 8 was like new when I sold it after getting the 10+ and never had a case on it. I always ensure to never put anything in my phone pocket and always careful if I lay it on a desk or anything.

Just doesn't feel as 'Special' with a case on.

Launch day Note 10+ still as pristine as the day I bought it without a case.