Nali Kethunter, a modded kernel supported Kali Nethunter for Magisk

Search This thread

donwizzy

Apr 19, 2017
Nali Kethunter. It's my version of Kali Nethunter. This fully supports nethunter supported kernels and includes patches for Nethunter App to be able to access HID drivers. Thxs to @wonder1236 from XDA Portal for the name lol.

Features
  • Removed broken AndroidVNC use this instead
  • Moved Nethunter app to priv-app
  • Latest Busybox binary included
  • Extra version for devices with firmware files already flashed (via kernel)
  • Nethunter Terminal has an Adaptive Icon :p
  • SELinux patches for Nethunter App

Bugs
None, at the moment. :)

Supported Kernels

my Zest Kernel for bullhead (here)
@simonpunk2013 's Nethunter Kernel for burger/dumpling (here).

XDA:DevDB Information
Nali Kethunter, Tool/Utility for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
LazerL0rd, @Atarii, @simonpunk2013, @Zackptg5
Source Code: https://gitlab.com/LazerL0rd/zestyhunter

Version Information
Current Beta Version: v26
Beta Release Date: 2018-03-29

Created 2018-03-29
Last Updated 2018-03-29

Tnx so much for ur work; falling in love with it already!

This's a noob question; pls be gentle.

In compiling kali nethunter kernel for my Samsung J530F & using linaro 4.9.4 toolchain, i'm getting the following errors:

"scripts/Makefile.fwinst:43: target '/lib/firmware/melfas_tk/mhs2041_j5y17.fw' given more than once in the same rule"
"scripts/Makefile.fwinst:43: target '/lib/firmware/melfas_tk/mhs2041_j7y17.fw' given more than once in the same rule"

I'm very close to obtaining my J530F nethunter kernel, pls kindly advice what to do so i can rectify d error and successfully compile d nethunter kernel!

'Coz i'm so eager to then go ahead to try your version of nethunter.

Tnx for your reply.

Reactions: LazerL0rd

LazerL0rd

Nov 2, 2016
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
www.thezest.dev
Tnx so much for ur work; falling in love with it already!

This's a noob question; pls be gentle.

In compiling kali nethunter kernel for my Samsung J530F & using linaro 4.9.4 toolchain, i'm getting the following errors:

"scripts/Makefile.fwinst:43: target '/lib/firmware/melfas_tk/mhs2041_j5y17.fw' given more than once in the same rule"
"scripts/Makefile.fwinst:43: target '/lib/firmware/melfas_tk/mhs2041_j7y17.fw' given more than once in the same rule"

I'm very close to obtaining my J530F nethunter kernel, pls kindly advice what to do so i can rectify d error and successfully compile d nethunter kernel!

'Coz i'm so eager to then go ahead to try your version of nethunter.

Tnx for your reply.

Thanks allot for that, I've been on a mini hiatus and it's good to be back. Well that error seems to be because the firmware file is being pulled more than once from your "Makefile.fwinst". You'll need to inspect line 43!

I'll be releasing an update of this soon.

Reactions: donwizzy

donwizzy

Apr 19, 2017
Thanks allot for that, I've been on a mini hiatus and it's good to be back. Well that error seems to be because the firmware file is being pulled more than once from your "Makefile.fwinst". You'll need to inspect line 43!

I'll be releasing an update of this soon.

Tnx for replying. I've cleared out the errors, but flash kernel into phone and plug in tn722n adapter, phone instantly reboots. Pls help me with this. I'm using Samsung J530F (j5y17lte)

LazerL0rd

Nov 2, 2016
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
www.thezest.dev
Tnx for replying. I've cleared out the errors, but flash kernel into phone and plug in tn722n adapter, phone instantly reboots. Pls help me with this. I'm using Samsung J530F (j5y17lte)

Best thing to do is get me some lögs, bröther. Try time your button pressing to cause the reboot to go into recovery then collect 1) pstore logs 2) tombstone logs from /data/tombstones.

Hayatzada

Jul 26, 2013
Lahore
hi lizard lord!
i installed your magisk wireless module hoping to make my wireless usb adapter to work in chroot but as you said kernel should be supported so cant bring otg wifi up, i am using Boeffla Latest Kernel for Oneplus 3 Link is here for OP

([https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-3/development/kernel-boeffla-kernel-xx-09-2016-t3455460])

I also tried ZaneZam Kernel for Lineage 14.1 From this post
([https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-3/oneplus-3--3t-cross-device-development/kernel-boeffla-kernel-linaro-uber-t3455888[/URL])
but not succeeded to bring otg wifi up

can you please patch Boeffla Kernel OnePlus3] [Lineage15/Lineage14/CM13] Boeffla-Kernel (05-10-2018)
https://kernel.boeffla.de/oneplus3/boeffla-kernel-oos/oos5xx_download/Test/boeffla-kernel-3.0-beta9-OOS5xx-OnePlus3-anykernel.recovery.zip
shell be thankful for this

rickunnis

Oct 31, 2013
phoenix
hi lizard lord!
i installed your magisk wireless module hoping to make my wireless usb adapter to work in chroot but as you said kernel should be supported so cant bring otg wifi up, i am using Boeffla Latest Kernel for Oneplus 3 Link is here for OP

([https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-3/development/kernel-boeffla-kernel-xx-09-2016-t3455460])

([https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-3/oneplus-3--3t-cross-device-development/kernel-boeffla-kernel-linaro-uber-t3455888[/URL])

can you please patch Boeffla Kernel OnePlus3] [Lineage15/Lineage14/CM13] Boeffla-Kernel (05-10-2018)
https://kernel.boeffla.de/oneplus3/boeffla-kernel-oos/oos5xx_download/Test/boeffla-kernel-3.0-beta9-OOS5xx-OnePlus3-anykernel.recovery.zip

ZaneZam's modified kernel for the op3 worked for me. I couldn't get anything else that would bring up wlan1... I even sent him a small donation I was so impressed...

Hayatzada

Jul 26, 2013
Lahore
ZaneZam's modified kernel for the op3 worked for me. I couldn't get anything else that would bring up wlan1... I even sent him a small donation I was so impressed...

Yes you are right, same for wlan1 here, Lord boeffla or ZANEZAM may consider on this matter for Pie, Lineageos 15.x an OOS 5.0.6. in future.

LazerL0rd

Nov 2, 2016
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
www.thezest.dev
hi lizard lord!

([https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-3/one...nt/kernel-boeffla-kernel-linaro-uber-t3455888[/URL])

https://kernel.boeffla.de/oneplus3/...-beta9-OOS5xx-OnePlus3-anykernel.recovery.zip
Sorry for not replying, college taking my time atm I'm on hiatus.

Yupp, kernel support was needed.

Reactions: Hayatzada

saif hussain

Jul 27, 2014
Poco f1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181112-163509.png
    Screenshot_20181112-163509.png
    198.6 KB · Views: 478

LazerL0rd

Nov 2, 2016
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
www.thezest.dev

mark5150

Mar 7, 2014
Suggetions

If your kennel doesn't support it, you can't use those features. I'm going to clear up the zip formats here soon too so just keep an eye out for that.

The best zip to use currently is the one with firmware.

This is the number uno issue kernel.. Is it possible to use and Im using superman rom SS kernel and tweak that to allow wifi monitor mode packet ect injection. Or make a kernel to run this? If I knew how I would do Im in the process of learning which is taking forever.

LazerL0rd

Nov 2, 2016
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
www.thezest.dev
This is the number uno issue kernel.. Is it possible to use and Im using superman rom SS kernel and tweak that to allow wifi monitor mode packet ect injection. Or make a kernel to run this? If I knew how I would do Im in the process of learning which is taking forever.

You can use everything except HID and WiFi features as that's kernel dependant. But beware, only 32 bit (arm) chroot is available as Magisk no longer contains 64 bit su binaries.

Oct 30, 2014
Moscow
POCO M3
I assembled the kernel in order to use Nethunter in full for my OnePlus One, which is currently running on Android Pie. The fact is that when I assembled the kernel, I forgot to add patches so that the hid attacks work. More precisely: I could not find them. How do I add them?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Temporarily removed. Will be back soon.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Nali Kethunter, Tool/Utility for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    LazerL0rd, JohnFawkes, Zackptg5

Version Information

Created 2018-03-29
    Last Updated 2019-02-08
    I've installed Kali NetHunter over the Magisk module lately. Everything works fine, even the package install&update works. The only thing that doesn't is the NetHunter Terminal. Every time I open it and select "KALI" it tries to start something but then stops working without any visible error.
    Android and AndroidSU work perfectly but kali doesn't. The funny thing is, when I go into the NetHutner app and Install&update a package, I get a root console which then works perfectly fine.
    Has anyone had this problem too? I'd really like to use kali linux on my phone.

Phone: OnePlus 6
    Android: 8.1.0
    OOS: 5.1.9
    Magisk Version: v16.7

Have you tried choosing AndroidSU when you open Nethunter Terminal, then entering the following command:

bootkali
    Thanks for your work on this LazerL0rd! Quick question: what are you using for external wifi adapter?

I'm personally not using any. A few times I used this Chinese Adaptor which I couldn't read the company I could use monitor mode.

edit: still curious what you're using, but I can confirm that monitor mode is working for the awus036neh via airodump-ng on my nexus 5x running stock Oreo 8.1 OPM4.171019.016.A1 with your brand new Zest kernel from today + Nali Kethunter

Ah that's great it works!

edit #2: wondering if I should have flashed the no-firmware version of nali kethunter, instead, over the zest kernel?

Either way works. I prefer not reflashing over tho.

no luck recognizing the TL-WN722N (v1), though. any suggestions?

I'll have a look as I have one of those but the only devices ik that may have problems with my kernel are the Atheros BT chips.
    Have you tried choosing AndroidSU when you open Nethunter Terminal, then entering the following command:

bootkali

Wow, thank you so much, works perfectly.
    Wow, thank you so much, works perfectly.

Awesome!