SORTEX vmlinux
SYSMAP System.map
OBJCOPY arch/arm64/boot/Image
GZIP arch/arm64/boot/Image.gz
Building modules, stage 2.
MODPOST 1 modules
CC crypto/ansi_cprng.mod.o
LD [M] crypto/ansi_cprng.ko
scripts/Makefile.fwinst:43: цель «/lib/firmware/melfas_tk/mhs2041_j5y17.fw» указана несколько раз в одном правиле
scripts/Makefile.fwinst:43: цель «/lib/firmware/melfas_tk/mhs2041_j7y17.fw» указана несколько раз в одном правиле
stealh74@stealh74-System-Product-Name:~/Android/kernel$
как исправить господа,помогите пожайлустаю

LazerL0rd

Nov 2, 2016
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
www.thezest.dev
I assembled the kernel in order to use Nethunter in full for my OnePlus One, which is currently running on Android Pie. The fact is that when I assembled the kernel, I forgot to add patches so that the hid attacks work. More precisely: I could not find them. How do I add them?

HID patches are on a per device bases, you'll have to scour GitHub to find it unfortunately. I think I've seen one before but maybe not.

jhebtio

Feb 13, 2015
i need help. Nh terminal keep closing when i choose kali during opening the terminal. I faced the same problem even with the other installation method. The nh terminal will only open between android and su android. :confused:

winamp26

Jul 18, 2012
karaj
Can I flash on S7 edge(I flashed Oreo Morokernel)?
Anybody test on Sunday edge?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

metaspook

Recognized Developer
Sep 12, 2014
OnePlus 3/3T user Good News!!! ??

--- MCD-Kernel ---
* Kali Nethunter features.
* Packet injection patch
* OTG External WiFi adapter support ("monitor mode")
* EAS (Energy Aware Scheduling)
* Many other necessary features...
>> Currently Build for OxygenOS 8.0+

Link: https://xdaforums.com/one...h-mcd-t3838788
@LazerL0rd
If possible add this Kernel link for OnePlus 3/3T in 'Supported Kernels' list for Kali Nethunter for Magisk

Reactions: LazerL0rd

LazerL0rd

Nov 2, 2016
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
www.thezest.dev
OnePlus 3/3T user Good News!!! ??

--- MCD-Kernel ---
* Kali Nethunter features.
* Packet injection patch
* OTG External WiFi adapter support ("monitor mode")
* EAS (Energy Aware Scheduling)
* Many other necessary features...
>> Currently Build for OxygenOS 8.0+

Link: https://xdaforums.com/one...h-mcd-t3838788
@LazerL0rd
If possible add this Kernel link for OnePlus 3/3T in 'Supported Kernels' list for Kali Nethunter for Magisk

I sure will. Just after my exams this week and after I release my updated new Nethunter ?.

Reactions: Limitscrw

irresponsler

Feb 28, 2016
So I installed on my rooted Razer phone 2 . There is no twrp currently available for this phone and I can not figure out how to uninstall this module. Please help

LazerL0rd

Nov 2, 2016
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
www.thezest.dev
So I installed on my rooted Razer phone 2 . There is no twrp currently available for this phone and I can not figure out how to uninstall this module. Please help
Once booted, use a terminal to go to /data/adb.

In there if it see a modules folder you can delete the Kali folder inside it.

If you see a magisk.img then go to /shin/.core/img to find the Kali folder and delete it.

This module is half broken currently and is going through a refractor.

Shonenbeat

Mar 31, 2018
This is cool AF.
Do you know if i can run it on my SM-A605GN ( Smnsg A6+)? Im looking for kernel that supports HID on samsung since i haven't the time to do it myself ):

blizar_

Aug 28, 2010
Hello someone could help me ... I installed LineageOS 15.1 on 5X I had a bootloop problem solved with Blood injector AK3 ... a kernel 100% compatible with nethunter ...?!?
Thanks!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Nov 16, 2016
Yamuna nagar
Which phones

hello sir,
I have redmi note 4 mido device
And I'm using custom rom on my phone I'm using pixel experience rom pie
And custom kernel wolf r13
Which supports ramdisk and I'm using kali nethuter do I need to install the zip file if yes then which one should I install ?

Ahmad_Khan

Oct 10, 2020
Hi....
I can i use this to use wifi adapter in phone.
My kernel does not support wifi adapter, so using this can i use adapter?

didymus

Jan 19, 2020
Moto G7 Play
OnePlus 7 Pro
Temporarily removed. Will be back soon.

XDA:DevDB Information
Nali Kethunter, Tool/Utility for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
LazerL0rd, JohnFawkes, Zackptg5

Version Information

Created 2018-03-29
Last Updated 2019-02-08

Maybe I am misunderstanding, but how is it that you've been able to create a general installation for NetHunter across many devices where traditionally (almost) each device has needed a custom kernel to get all the Kali features to work properly? If I am misunderstanding then maybe it might be helpful to give a little more of a description in the original post? Either way, I am super happy people are doing NetHunter projects. I'd like to help once I get caught up to speed on what you folks are doing.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Temporarily removed. Will be back soon.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Nali Kethunter, Tool/Utility for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    LazerL0rd, JohnFawkes, Zackptg5

Version Information

Created 2018-03-29
    Last Updated 2019-02-08
    I've installed Kali NetHunter over the Magisk module lately. Everything works fine, even the package install&update works. The only thing that doesn't is the NetHunter Terminal. Every time I open it and select "KALI" it tries to start something but then stops working without any visible error.
    Android and AndroidSU work perfectly but kali doesn't. The funny thing is, when I go into the NetHutner app and Install&update a package, I get a root console which then works perfectly fine.
    Has anyone had this problem too? I'd really like to use kali linux on my phone.

Phone: OnePlus 6
    Android: 8.1.0
    OOS: 5.1.9
    Magisk Version: v16.7

Have you tried choosing AndroidSU when you open Nethunter Terminal, then entering the following command:

bootkali
    Thanks for your work on this LazerL0rd! Quick question: what are you using for external wifi adapter?

I'm personally not using any. A few times I used this Chinese Adaptor which I couldn't read the company I could use monitor mode.

edit: still curious what you're using, but I can confirm that monitor mode is working for the awus036neh via airodump-ng on my nexus 5x running stock Oreo 8.1 OPM4.171019.016.A1 with your brand new Zest kernel from today + Nali Kethunter

Ah that's great it works!

edit #2: wondering if I should have flashed the no-firmware version of nali kethunter, instead, over the zest kernel?

Either way works. I prefer not reflashing over tho.

no luck recognizing the TL-WN722N (v1), though. any suggestions?

I'll have a look as I have one of those but the only devices ik that may have problems with my kernel are the Atheros BT chips.
    Have you tried choosing AndroidSU when you open Nethunter Terminal, then entering the following command:

bootkali

Wow, thank you so much, works perfectly.
    Wow, thank you so much, works perfectly.

Awesome!