[NANHU][4.4.4][DEV-preview] Unofficial CyanogenMod 11.0 by TamsuiCM11

Search This thread

anurox2

Feb 25, 2014
Lucknow
Please help me!
SIM don't work. :crying:

Does it say "Emergency calls Only" or is it blank??
If blank then try to search network in manual mode? Still no luck then you have to flash the latest .33 firmware.
Then flash either the CM11 zip or if you have Nandroid Backup then restore that.

Sorry can't help further.
Always remember after flashing a ROM and installing everything, adjusting all the setting, and performing all tweak take a Nandroid backup using your Recovery, its much easier than starting from scratch.

dradudi_rom

Dec 10, 2011
Bucharest
which kernel??

Hey guys, I want to give this a try, but I'm not sure which kernel to try? The battery-fixed one or the one including Phillz Touch recovery?
Does the one including Phillz Touch recovery have fix for battery?

anurox2

Feb 25, 2014
Lucknow
Hey guys, I want to give this a try, but I'm not sure which kernel to try? The battery-fixed one or the one including Phillz Touch recovery?
Does the one including Phillz Touch recovery have fix for battery?

You can use Philz Touch recovery. You don't need battery fix anymore, it has been fixed.
Either flash the "boot.img"(I use this) from CM11 zip or flash Philz Touch Recovery.

Reactions: dradudi_rom

anurox2

Feb 25, 2014
Lucknow
Thanks a lot :D Also, if a new build appears, cand I flash it without wiping?

Wiping what.There are several things, /system, /cache, /data, /dalvik-cache.
I recommend until CM11 for XE moves from Alpha to a more stable state, you should flash the FTF again and then flash the ROM. I do this every new build.

If you wan't you can only wipe /dalvik-cache and then flash the zip. Don't wipe /system, you might lose GSM after a few reboots.( It always happens with me.)

Reactions: dradudi_rom

dradudi_rom

Dec 10, 2011
Bucharest
Wiping what.There are several things, /system, /cache, /data, /dalvik-cache.
I recommend until CM11 for XE moves from Alpha to a more stable state, you should flash the FTF again and then flash the ROM. I do this every new build.

If you wan't you can only wipe /dalvik-cache and then flash the zip. Don't wipe /system, you might lose GSM after a few reboots.( It always happens with me.)

Ok then. I just want not to lose data and all the stuff when upgrading cause it takes time to put it back (even with Titanium).

anurox2

Feb 25, 2014
Lucknow
Ok then. I just want not to lose data and all the stuff when upgrading cause it takes time to put it back (even with Titanium).
As I said you won't lose anything once you make a Nandroid Backup.

after flashng battryfix or philz kernel wifi and bt doesnt work.<doesnot turn on>
Use the boot.img inside the CM11-Alpha6.1 ZIP, it works perfect.

Reactions: saugatn

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.2) For Xperia E Project Home/Status Page

PaPmGj3.png
    t4DHVyl.png
    2hchqxd.png
    5wyr6h.png
    2j30az5.png
    s0zuqq.png

Working:
    • Display
    • Audio
    • Bluetooth
    • WiFi
    • RIL
    • Video Playback (SW/HW)
    • Mobile Data (3G)
    • LED's
    • Magnetometer (Screen Rotate)
    • ART
    • Vibrator
    • Battery/Charging
    • Sound Recording

Not Working:
    • Camera
    • Video Recording
    • FM Radio

All Download Links at http://p.pw/bagB9E

Source: On My Github

Local Manifest: Click Here

Thanks To Everyone in the TamsuiCM11 Team Who Made This Possible!
    Alright, updates... full connectivity, and fully responsive screen.

PaPmGj3.png
    t4DHVyl.png

Because my development process has been that I started out with a pretty much non-functional build, and then fix, rebuild, and replace single components on the device (instead of doing time-consuming full rebuilds every time), I'll still need a bit of time to do some code cleanup and set up a proper project repo that can be reliably checked out and builds cleanly from scratch.
    I've now uploaded my sources. They're based on the stable/cm-11.0 tree of CM. To checkout the sources use this manifest (in .repo/local_manifests), repo sync, and apply the TamsuiCM11 patches from device/sony/tamsui-common/patches.

• I've only tested this on the single-SIM device.
    • Bluetooth is not stable and may cause hard lockups, followed by a forced reboot. I've based it on BlueZ because I'm not sure if it can work with BlueDroid, as Nanhu seems to be using a different BT chip than the other Tamsui devices (Qualcomm vs. Broadcom).
    • Occasionally I've had the baseband disappear after flashing builds, not sure what's up with that. In these cases I flashed and booted to stock ROM, which fixed it, and then flashed CM11 again.
    • Screen seems to be working well and should be running with HW vsync, but there still seems to be something missing (warnings in logcat). Possibly related, Chromium webview is unstable due to an issue with gralloc. The ro.webview.gralloc_unbind=1 setting in build.prop does, uh, something to help with that, but it's probably not the proper way.
    • No camera.

I really don't know what the best way is to integrate these changes into a common tree for Tamsui. Since I don't have any of the other Tamsui-based devices I'm not sure what can be changed without breaking the build for other devices.
    I know I've been out of the loop here for a bit, but I might finally have time again to get back to some dev work.
    I've been hacking around on the source for a few days and managed to have RIL, Wi-Fi, audio, and a (somewhat) responsive screen.

Still gotta clean up my sources though and make sure the tree builds out of the box.
    It's for this very reason that placeholder threads shouldn't exist on XDA or they should be closed to devs only.

Useless posts by users that haven't a clue, time-wasters that can't be bothered reading and freeloaders spamming for ETAs are all that are attracted.

Bar the posts by devs in this thread there is not one useful post. Those who see themselves as organising the gig are making it worse by spamming.

Now can we just leave the devs to work in peace? If you have a commit, make it & post here by all means; if you don't have patches or commits you really have no business posting here AT ALL!!!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone