• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

navigation bar tweak?

Search This thread

nowell29

Feb 4, 2009
Phoenix
has anybody been able to find a method of tweaking the navigation bar on a stock rom? i am using the verizon vk810, and just now someone wonderful has started working on cm11 again, but i need the 4g for work, so i will have to wait for that option.

i do have root, and can use xposed but havent found a mod that works.

i would like to swap a couple positions, swap the menu for a recent apps button and then put the back button on the right as i have become accustomed to. its merely preference, but i thought i would ask.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
has anybody been able to find a method of tweaking the navigation bar on a stock rom? i am using the verizon vk810, and just now someone wonderful has started working on cm11 again, but i need the 4g for work, so i will have to wait for that option.

i do have root, and can use xposed but havent found a mod that works.

i would like to swap a couple positions, swap the menu for a recent apps button and then put the back button on the right as i have become accustomed to. its merely preference, but i thought i would ask.

Very sorry for the late reply. I think in January I was extremely busy. I use Ultimate Dynamic Navbar. I paid for the Pro version and totally worth it. I'll get on my tablet and post a screenshot in a minute.

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
uploadfromtaptalk1425485349319.jpg

Sent from my VK810 4G