11.9 KB · Views: 1,085
  • pc_capture3.jpg
    pc_capture3.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 985
Last edited:

icezar

Nov 20, 2006
Hi,

Does this version has the missed call notification missing (showing as received 1 sec) fixed?

vaxen

Mar 9, 2006
Welcome back Zoki! Thanks for the rom. When you say vanilla, how vanilla is it? Mind listing whats in the rom. Thanks.

bittermormon

Jul 21, 2006
Finally got sick of us asking you to add/delete programs huh? Good thing it had been almost a week since I flashed my phone.

wolverine9827

Oct 14, 2006
Sebastian, FL
RickerRacker Fire cracker Sis Boom BAH!!!

My God Zoki!! I think I might just wear out my ROM with all the flashing I'm doing trying to keep up with you!! :)

Love your work and I really look forward to seeing your latest and greatest to test and work with.... please keep up the great effort!! You da MAN!!! :)

geckoquiver

Jul 27, 2006
Manila
I'll definitely going to download this. Btw, is there a list of what is included on the ROM? (OEM, Reg Tweaks, etc...) Thanks

ndoeberlein

Jan 23, 2007
Great ROM and pretty fast. Fantastic that it's vanilla!

A couple of issues though. I've set regional settings for 24 hour mode and date as m/d/y and it works everywhere except HTC Home. Time is still 12 hour and date is d.m.y. I looked and didn't see any extra settings in HTC Home. Is this a registry setting?

Also PIMBackup 2.5 takes CPU usage to 100%. Any ideas?

bartje100

Jun 6, 2006
Great ROM and pretty fast. Fantastic that it's vanilla!

A couple of issues though. I've set regional settings for 24 hour mode and date as m/d/y and it works everywhere except HTC Home. Time is still 12 hour and date is d.m.y. I looked and didn't see any extra settings in HTC Home. Is this a registry setting?

Also PIMBackup 2.5 takes CPU usage to 100%. Any ideas?

Change in settings: HH:mm:ss to H:mm:ss ...... it worked for me!

V6-Maniac

Jun 27, 2006
Groningen
Just downloaded your new rom.
Great rom and looks and feels fast.
But i have one issue, after configuring my phone the tab "personal" in the settings menu is emtpty.
And when i press the tab "system" my phone Qtek9100 crashes.
BTW: i have nothing installed so the phone is not infected by any 3th party software.

alexanderi

Jan 12, 2006
One issue found...I flashed it last night with battery at 75%, leave it overnight and it shut off this morning. Because battery ran flat. It drains battery. :(
Overall it is nice clean ROM