General [NE2213] OxygenOS 13 C.20

Search This thread

centifanto

Sep 1, 2022
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 10 Pro
I notice you keep calling 2215 the global version when its not. That may have been what most people thought in the beginning but its simply not the case. Even if you browse the one plus community pages where they release the information about these updates they are also labeling 2213 as the global version. 2215 is for North America.

View attachment 5725283
Yeah it flipped flopped from the 9 series, where 2115 was global/NA, 13 was just EU

Reactions: Prant

Prant

Jan 23, 2017
OnePlus 7 Pro
Yeah it flipped flopped from the 9 series, where 2115 was global/NA, 13 was just EU
Yeah, it seems I fell for their wording trap 'cause I swear one of the Betas or something for this phone said 2215 was the Global as well. I'm more used to EU being Global, since I come from OP7Pro, it was more satirical because they are so inconsistent with their naming themselves.

Kingvtt

Jun 9, 2017
Paris
OnePlus 10 Pro
I'm having trouble extracting the boot.img from payload.bin with payload_dumper in Python. See the error below. Anyone any tips or care to upload the boot.img?

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "payload_dumper.py", line 92, in <module>

dump_part(part)

File "payload_dumper.py", line 55, in dump_part

data = data_for_op(op)

File "payload_dumper.py", line 41, in data_for_op

data = dec.decompress(data)

_lzma.LZMAError: Input format not supported by decoder

NEVER MIND:

used Fastboot enhance instead and that worked well

I have the same problem. unable to extract the boot.img. can someone share it?

S /\ E E D

Jun 8, 2014
OnePlus 10 Pro
I have the same problem. unable to extract the boot.img. can someone share it?
I'm having trouble extracting the boot.img from payload.bin with payload_dumper in Python. See the error below. Anyone any tips or care to upload the boot.img?

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "payload_dumper.py", line 92, in <module>

dump_part(part)

File "payload_dumper.py", line 55, in dump_part

data = data_for_op(op)

File "payload_dumper.py", line 41, in data_for_op

data = dec.decompress(data)

_lzma.LZMAError: Input format not supported by decoder

NEVER MIND:

used Fastboot enhance instead and that worked well
Use FastbootEnhance ...

fadexdaout

Oct 13, 2022
Hi guys !
Is NFC payment with google wallet working on this build ?
And battery life semme better/worst/similar to android 12 ?
I'm still with android 12 and wonder if it is worth to go for A13 now
Thanks ! 😉

NFC with Google Wallet doesn't work on NE2215 C20 for me. Frustrating and I'd suggest not updating til they fix it (god knows)

NFC with Google Wallet doesn't work on NE2215 C20 for me. Frustrating and I'd suggest not updating til they fix it (god knows)
I finally updated mine (NE2213) 2 weeks ago and NFC payment with Wallet started working since i rooted it back, enabling magisk hide and with universal safetynet fix module. Since then no problems and nice battery life after debloating all crap

IREinc

Sep 3, 2022
OnePlus 10 Pro
I updated to NE2213_11_C.20 using Oxygen Updater. During the first reboot after update the hello screen came up. Next screen accepted the required legal agreements and hit next. Finally a "recommended features" screen comes up with an option for automatic overnight updates. At the bottom of the screen is "back" and "done". It will not allow me to press done. The done button is blue but when I press it nothing happens. This problem persists after a reboot and after a forced reboot. Anyone run into this and/or know of a solution?

IREinc

Sep 3, 2022
OnePlus 10 Pro
I updated to NE2213_11_C.20 using Oxygen Updater. During the first reboot after update the hello screen came up. Next screen accepted the required legal agreements and hit next. Finally a "recommended features" screen comes up with an option for automatic overnight updates. At the bottom of the screen is "back" and "done". It will not allow me to press done. The done button is blue but when I press it nothing happens. This problem persists after a reboot and after a forced reboot. Anyone run into this and/or know of a solution?

Ended up formatting data and now it is working for anyone who might run into the same problem.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update instruction for Root users:
    1- Uninstall all magisk modules => Manual reboot
    2- Uninstall magisk (Complete uninstall) => Auto reboot
    3- You can only install Full OTA with Local update option (I don't recommend incremental update)
    4- [Optional] After update if you need root access extract stock boot.img from Full OTA and patch it with magisk
    Hahaha, "Global" version. :cowboy:

I notice you keep calling 2215 the global version when its not. That may have been what most people thought in the beginning but its simply not the case. Even if you browse the one plus community pages where they release the information about these updates they are also labeling 2213 as the global version. 2215 is for North America.

2022-10-02_11h41_41.png
    Hi mate if I update to this stable version using oxygen updater app from beta 2, will I loose my data? Thanks
    I don't think, BTW have a backup from your data before install
    NE2215 here; no C.20 yet for us.
    C.21 pushed today for EU. Says to improve battery life.