Need a case

Search This thread

jpisini

Nov 26, 2011
Weymouth
I just ordered a G pad 10.1 and need a case what is everyone using? I ride the train back and forth to work everyday so I want something reasonably light weight but able to take a small amount of reasonable abuse.

jpisini

Nov 26, 2011
Weymouth
So I got the case yesterday overall pretty nice the tablet snaps in and is held by friction I am not sure the tablet would be protected from a fall or not as I think the tablet would pop out and I am not ready to test that theory so I will just try not to drop it for now. The rotation is nice it holds the tablet for me when I am eating lunch makes reading and watching movies a little nicer. I would recommend this case for the price it is pretty good.

RyanEJ25

Mar 29, 2013
Orange County
Just got this one the other day, I really like it!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NI5D7JU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Sent from my VK700 using XDA Free mobile app

So the cases meant for the v700 will fit the LTE VK700 version? I have been looking everywhere for differences but I cant find them. The measurements are the same but could be sensor placement differences. I know the G Pad 8.3 wifi and LTE cases do not fit due to sensors and thickness.

Last edited:
Reactions: jpisini

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone