Need a case

Search This thread

jpisini

Nov 26, 2011
Weymouth
I just ordered a G pad 10.1 and need a case what is everyone using? I ride the train back and forth to work everyday so I want something reasonably light weight but able to take a small amount of reasonable abuse.

jpisini

Nov 26, 2011
Weymouth
So I got the case yesterday overall pretty nice the tablet snaps in and is held by friction I am not sure the tablet would be protected from a fall or not as I think the tablet would pop out and I am not ready to test that theory so I will just try not to drop it for now. The rotation is nice it holds the tablet for me when I am eating lunch makes reading and watching movies a little nicer. I would recommend this case for the price it is pretty good.

RyanEJ25

Mar 29, 2013
Orange County
Just got this one the other day, I really like it!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NI5D7JU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Sent from my VK700 using XDA Free mobile app

So the cases meant for the v700 will fit the LTE VK700 version? I have been looking everywhere for differences but I cant find them. The measurements are the same but could be sensor placement differences. I know the G Pad 8.3 wifi and LTE cases do not fit due to sensors and thickness.

Last edited:
Reactions: jpisini

Top Liked Posts