Need a custom ROM -- help me

Search This thread

Mist_Shape

Jun 15, 2022
I hate the stock rom of A2 Lite. Too slow and the background apps keep reloading. I need a custom rom, I already asked on other threads and no one seems to care. I'm a noob, never flashed so I don't have experience and the support is terrible around here. Please tell me which custom rom works fast and stable as of now. I need Gapps and Instagram to work, banking app, google maps. Also no bugs with incoming calls, audio or fingerprint sensor please. I don't care if it's A11 or A12, it just needs to have fast performance, battery life and background optimization. And most of all Instagram, since all the mods seem unable to run it decently. I ask for your help, thanks in advance.

Chansternator

May 29, 2019
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Try Derpfest 12. Daily driving it currently, and still pretty good. Reminds you tho that this 5-year-old phone is already kinda slow in general because of the old hardware, so it aint gonna fix it like magic.

Chansternator

May 29, 2019
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
So you mean it only changes the aesthetics? If that's the case I'd rather stay on stock rom at this point..
I've long gone with stock ROM so I can't compare it. I've heard that Android 12 have more optimization compared to 11 though.

But again back to my point: even though it might fix some of your ROM bugs and hiccups - it's still not magic. Mi A2 Lite is a 5-years-old budget phone. I still got some slowdowns and crashes, no matter what ROM I use.

I mainly change my ROM because I need some features that only available in Android 11 (or 12).