Question need a little information

Search This thread
Nov 20, 2022
H--TX
Moto G stylus 5G Denver build I had TWRP installed and majisk installed I wanted to install a ROM during insallaion i was having issues and needed 2 set my device down for a few minutes and take care of like regular life problems. Anyways my kid get ahold of my phone and did god-knows-what but he had enough time to wipe everything but my external USB drive. i have the full stock file i downloaded to pach wih magisk i have the twrp file as well.i had my backup on my sd card which was erased. so my question is his, where do i go from here? how do i use files in the picture recover back to I guess a stock Screenshot_2022-11-22-22-29-30-44.jpg. Version of Android

also doing all his thru bugjager and im sure more then one guide explaining what to do but i need o be at work in 2 hours and so alink in thr right direction would be awesome

Last edited by a moderator:

ragarcia87

also doing all his thru bugjager and im sure more then one guide explaining what to do but i need o be at work in 2 hours and so alink in thr right direction would be awesome

In my opinion I would just restore back to stock. Basically, using bugjager, make sure you have the stock rom downloaded and unzipped. Now you'll want to probably copy and paste these commands but you'll reboot your Stylus 5G into fastboot mode and once its connected to the second device with bugjager on it, start going down the list of flashing the partitions back... Here are commands you can copy and paste:

Code:
fastboot getvar max-sparse-size
fastboot oem fb_mode_set
fastboot flash partition gpt.bin
fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img
fastboot flash radio radio.img
fastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin
fastboot flash dsp dspso.bin
fastboot flash logo logo.bin
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot.img
fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.0
fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.1
fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.2
fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.3
fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.4
fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.5
fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.6
fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.7
fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.8
fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.9
fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.10
fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.11
fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.12
fastboot erase carrier
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot erase metadata
fastboot erase ddr
fastboot oem fb_mode_clear

Reactions: tommy2tones1990
Nov 20, 2022
H--TX
I basically spent a hour trying random things on bugjaegar I honestly have no ideal how I didn't brick this phone seriously but then I flashed vbmeta boot and vendor boot and restarted. It took a long time to start then a msg popped up for half a second and the phone rebooted and then I went thru the whole Google startup process and when I got there I rebooted back to bootloader and flashed the magisk patched img and so far everything seems to work
.. thanks for your help.. I'll probably go ahead and wipe everything and start over using your guide. Then go get everything back to how I had it before and and make multiple backups on at least 2 different micro sds then retry the to install ROM

Reactions: ragarcia87

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

In my opinion I would just restore back to stock. Basically, using bugjager, make sure you have the stock rom downloaded and unzipped. Now you'll want to probably copy and paste these commands but you'll reboot your Stylus 5G into fastboot mode and once its connected to the second device with bugjager on it, start going down the list of flashing the partitions back... Here are commands you can copy and paste:

Code:
    fastboot getvar max-sparse-size
    fastboot oem fb_mode_set
    fastboot flash partition gpt.bin
    fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img
    fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
    fastboot flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img
    fastboot flash radio radio.img
    fastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin
    fastboot flash dsp dspso.bin
    fastboot flash logo logo.bin
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot.img
    fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.0
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.1
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.2
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.3
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.4
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.5
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.6
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.7
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.8
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.9
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.10
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.11
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.12
    fastboot erase carrier
    fastboot erase userdata
    fastboot erase metadata
    fastboot erase ddr
    fastboot oem fb_mode_clear
    I basically spent a hour trying random things on bugjaegar I honestly have no ideal how I didn't brick this phone seriously but then I flashed vbmeta boot and vendor boot and restarted. It took a long time to start then a msg popped up for half a second and the phone rebooted and then I went thru the whole Google startup process and when I got there I rebooted back to bootloader and flashed the magisk patched img and so far everything seems to work
    .. thanks for your help.. I'll probably go ahead and wipe everything and start over using your guide. Then go get everything back to how I had it before and and make multiple backups on at least 2 different micro sds then retry the to install ROM