Need a way to remove mi account lock on my own device cause Xiaomi won't help

Search This thread

gabtit7

Jan 11, 2021
Hi why is everybody hard resetting their phones the old way, in Xiaomi devices the proper way is to do it thru the settings menu or simply logout the mi account of the device (but offcourse doing it this way will ask for a pasword).

In regards to your quetions you may have to options:
1. Ask the seller to remove the phone from his mi account in https://i.mi.com/
2. Jtag the phone or going for the prior mentioned software https://www.androidjungles.com/download-mi-account-unlock-tool/

The phone is locked and it asks for mi account password, there is no access to anything on system but that screen and wifi settings

gabtit7

Jan 11, 2021
I don't think such a solution would work since, if not all, most of the fastboot commands are for every phone and not only for xiaomi. Therefore, there is no command for removing accounts.

P.S.: the account info is stored separately from the rest of the OS in / directory. So there is no way you can remove account info.

VD171

Jun 21, 2012
LG K10
Samsung Galaxy J7
Reactions: RN9_G85

gabtit7

Jan 11, 2021

Adel Siam

Apr 15, 2021
To check if bootloader is unlocked, while booting up but before the boot animation, there should be an unlocked lock.

If you can't find that lock then you should go visit a support center or so

If it is unlocked tell me here and I'll help
Brother my phone is poco f1 and it is boot unlocked.i tried to flash miui 12.0.3 without wiping anything.Now my phone asking mi pass.I dont know what to do plz help me

gabtit7

Jan 11, 2021
Brother my phone is poco f1 and it is boot unlocked.i tried to flash miui 12.0.3 without wiping anything.Now my phone asking mi pass.I dont know what to do plz help me
1) I am not using Miui anymore, I changed to shapeshift (maybe changing Rom can be a solution)
2) I know literally nothing about Poco F1, sorry ):
3) google can be quite helpful, or searching these forums for Poco F1 specifically

kaya007

Jun 18, 2016
I have the same Problem, i purchased a Xiaomi Redmi 8 Pro (ther big one with 128GB Storage) second Hand. The Seller has removed his Google Account but not his Xiaumi Account. So he also has left his Data on the Telephone because he was very busy and asked me to remove it from the Phone.
So it's my first Xioami Device with having a Xiaomi Account and i never had anything to do with such Accounts, only the Google Account that you need on most of all Phones. So i performed a Factory Reset on the Phone and the Phone is now locked by the Xiaomi Account and unuseable. I have everything from the Seller, The Original Box, the original Bill (was originallly purchased in Czechslovakia i think) and the Papers came with the Phone.
Have someone an Idea what i can do? I live in Vienna/Austria and would be very thankful for any form of help to bring the Phone back to Life.
I contacted the Xiaomi Support, i tried some Guides in Youtube Videos with won't work with my Phone or are Fake, tried some Account Unlock Tools.... I have no Idea anymore, maybe someone here can help me out please?
Already solved? If not i find an issue

Mobile-User_2021

Account currently disabled
Jan 3, 2021
Usa
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Sorry for the late Answer,

Finally i "solved" the Problem. Not in a perfect way but i van use it. You have to use the SP Flash Tool with the BROM Bypass Script wich grants you the fully Functionallity without having an "Authorized Account". If you get an Error while formatting you have to run the Script again.

With the SP Flash Tool you have to Format the "FRP-Partition", the "MI-Account Partition" and optionally the "User-Data-Partition". You can find the "Start Adress" and "Format Lengh" in the Scatter.txt file you find in the original ROM. You should deactivate your antivirus programm otherwise all operations will take pretty much more time to finish.

Do it offline, keep the computer and the phone disconnected from the internet, otherwise it could be relocked again. Xiaomi Servers stores a Blacklist of MI-Accounts are locked with the serial number (NOT the IMEI) of the phone so you have to provide that your phone connect Xiaomi over the internet.

I have done so with my MI-Account locked RN8P and now i can use it without any Problems and if you believe or not, the power consumation of the phone was increased, i can use it now for 3 or 4 Days without charging it. I deactivated all installed chinese Certificads in the Sercurity Options.

@gabit7 Did you find another Solution or wich issue you found?

Last edited:

jujupang1422

Dec 25, 2021

Finally i "solved" the Problem. Not in a perfect way but i van use it. You have to use the SP Flash Tool with the BROM Bypass Script wich grants you the fully Functionallity without having an "Authorized Account". If you get an Error while formatting you have to run the Script again.

With the SP Flash Tool you have to Format the "FRP-Partition", the "MI-Account Partition" and optionally the "User-Data-Partition". You can find the "Start Adress" and "Format Lengh" in the Scatter.txt file you find in the original ROM. You should deactivate your antivirus programm otherwise all operations will take pretty much more time to finish.

Do it offline, keep the computer and the phone disconnected from the internet, otherwise it could be relocked again. Xiaomi Servers stores a Blacklist of MI-Accounts are locked with the serial number (NOT the IMEI) of the phone so you have to provide that your phone connect Xiaomi over the internet.

I have done so with my MI-Account locked RN8P and now i can use it without any Problems and if you believe or not, the power consumation of the phone was increased, i can use it now for 3 or 4 Days without charging it. I deactivated all installed chinese Certificads in the Sercurity Options.

Hi do you think this will work on a chinese rom? i have the "redmi 6 miui11"one

Yacomango

Sep 10, 2018

hello sir did you have a youtube tutorial for that please? i have the same pb but nothing works

Mobile-User_2021

Account currently disabled
Jan 3, 2021
Usa
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Hello, sorry for my late answer, I used another phone as main device but I have still the RN8P and it's still working. BTW. does someone know where I can load the newest original Xiao I FW for this?
Unforgently I have no YouTube tutorial but I will post a Totorial in the next Days when I have more time. Including the Software you need to do the work

Reactions: loupyes

Jan_457

Dec 24, 2022
Olá, desculpe pela minha resposta tardia, usei outro telefone como dispositivo principal, mas ainda tenho o RN8P e ainda está funcionando. BTW. alguém sabe onde eu posso carregar o mais novo Xiao I FW original por isso?
Sem desculpas, não tenho um tutorial do YouTube, mas publicarei um Totorial nos próximos dias, quando tiver mais tempo. Incluindo o software, você precisa fazer o trabalho
Please, friend. Post now, i very need this your tutorial. I haven't another cellphone.

Roberto_83

Dec 31, 2022
Basta seguire il metodo n. 1 della guida: https://xdaforums.com/t/guide-how-to-remove-and-clear-google-acc-and-mi-acc-micloud-for- merlin-redmi-note-9-redmi-10x-4g.4233977/
(Il metodo n. 2 è specifico per i dispositivi MERLIN. Se il tuo dispositivo NON è merlin, puoi murarlo.)
Hi, I have a REDMI 9 and I deleted account before disconnect the phone. Now device is associated to old account. With you method can I restore my phone ad bypass Mi check? I already used sp-flash-tool to restore second IMEI after brick, I already tried to flash a ROM but when I connect wifi or sim, the phone detect own serial number locked with another account. I think device controls serial number because also without IMEI the phone is locked when I connect only wifi.
Only if I flash ENG ROM I dont get the device locked with wifi or sim activated

ilmago85

Nov 2, 2011
Hi, I have a REDMI 9 and I deleted account before disconnect the phone. Now device is associated to old account. With you method can I restore my phone ad bypass Mi check? I already used sp-flash-tool to restore second IMEI after brick, I already tried to flash a ROM but when I connect wifi or sim, the phone detect own serial number locked with another account. I think device controls serial number because also without IMEI the phone is locked when I connect only wifi.
Only if I flash ENG ROM I dont get the device locked with wifi or sim activated
Same situation by me. Cannot unlock 🔓

keichan.08

Apr 3, 2020

If you flash custom rom on that will the mi lock eill show up again?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just follow the method #1 of the guide: https://xdaforums.com/t/guide-how-t...for-merlin-redmi-note-9-redmi-10x-4g.4233977/
    (Method #2 is specific for MERLIN devices. If your device is NOT merlin, you can brick it.)
    I will try method 1 with the original begonia global firmware i downloaded, i hope it will work. Thank you very much!
    It will lock bootloader again.
    If you have unlocked bootloader and want to backup it, just backup the SECCFG partition.
    And then, after the "firmware upgrade" just restore the SECCFG partition.
    The Bootloader is already seems to be locked, so its no Problem if the SP Flash Tool will lock it again. But its a good Hint, Thank you anyway.
    I just want to have a working Device for Daily use because i sold my other Phone and buyed this one as a used one because a friend of mine use the same Model and is very pleased with it. It has some useful functions huawei doesn't provide.
    For now i have to use the reserve Phone from a friend of mine, a LG G3 D855 with 1GB of RAM and Android 5. So i will be very happy if my Xiaomi Redmi 8 Pro working like it should work.

But for now i'm warned and can everybody strongly recommend to look that the seller of an mobile phone has removed ALL of his accounts from the phone befire you buy it.
    Unhappy, neither Xiaomi or Google asks if you want to protect your device asking for password if anybody try to wipe data.
    You are right, we need to confirm if everything is clear before to buy.
    I don't think such a solution would work since, if not all, most of the fastboot commands are for every phone and not only for xiaomi. Therefore, there is no command for removing accounts.

P.S.: the account info is stored separately from the rest of the OS in / directory. So there is no way you can remove account info.
    Yes, you can: https://xdaforums.com/t/need-a-way-...-cause-xiaomi-wont-help.4088735/post-84545085
    Hello, sorry for my late answer, I used another phone as main device but I have still the RN8P and it's still working. BTW. does someone know where I can load the newest original Xiao I FW for this?
    Unforgently I have no YouTube tutorial but I will post a Totorial in the next Days when I have more time. Including the Software you need to do the work