Question need ADB order to move Clock beside Battery to the Right instead of on the Left, S22U, Android 13, One Ui5 beta 3

Search This thread

Elm3alem

Jul 31, 2013
Dear All

I hope to help me find an ADB code to move the clock from upper left corner to upper Right corner of the screen just beside the Battery ,, as I can't Do so, since Quickstar module is in Development, and i Used to have it to do me just what I'm asking for through GoodLock..
I'm using S22 Ultra
android 13, One Ui 5, Beta 3 Build

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Dear All

I hope to help me find an ADB code to move the clock from upper left corner to upper Right corner of the screen just beside the Battery ,, as I can't Do so, since Quickstar module is in Development, and i Used to have it to do me just what I'm asking for through GoodLock..
I'm using S22 Ultra
Hello and good afternoon, @Elm3alem

Prior to your next posting please read the guidances that are stuck on top of every forum like
and the others. I've moved your post to

Thanks for your cooperation!
Regards
Oswald Boelcke

Reactions: Rapier

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear All

I'm using S22 Ultra
    Hello and good afternoon, @Elm3alem

Prior to your next posting please read the guidances that are stuck on top of every forum like
    and the others. I've moved your post to

Thanks for your cooperation!
    Regards
    Oswald Boelcke