Need Firmware for Android deck (GA6154F) Please help :(

mxlwebs

Feb 23, 2021
My deck in my Totoya Camry just keeps restarting
I purchased it 5 years ago from china. I thought there was something wrong with the hardware because it's not booting past the welcome screen (in the photo) then restarting sort of like a boot loop, however, when I put it in recovery mode it's staying on

I am unable to go into the setting to get the exact version but this looks exactly the same as it with a quick google search
GA5164
when in recovery mode there is no option to factory reset just mainly updates
recovery system v4.4.23

Can anyone provide me with the link to download the files to update this machine and fix it please? it currently on kit kat 4.4 ( i never updated it since 2015)

Attachments

bitpushr

XDA:Administrator
Mar 26, 2007
www.xda-developers.com
This is a super cool head unit! With it being this old it might be hard to find the firmware for it. Unfortunately a downside of getting a unit like this from China.

You might be able to figure it out by opening it up and look at the chipset and finding the right chip inside. It's a lot of work, so sometimes it might make sense to buy a new head unit.

mxlwebs

Feb 23, 2021
This is a super cool head unit! With it being this old it might be hard to find the firmware for it. Unfortunately a downside of getting a unit like this from China.

You might be able to figure it out by opening it up and look at the chipset and finding the right chip inside. It's a lot of work, so sometimes it might make sense to buy a new head unit.
Thank you for the replay i think this is the brand and the exact unit