Need full backup from V405 SPRINT

Search This thread

lexih

Sep 22, 2010
Hello

I cross flashed my SPRINT LG V40. I want to go back to SPRINT rom. Can anyone share the SPRINT backup firmware please?if anyone has the ability to do it with Qfil, please do it! thanks

Last edited:

lexih

Sep 22, 2010
I just saw that your backup is the one I dowloaded a while ago but it was incomplete.
Never got around to fully restoring my device with any of the backups 20f or g.
This backup completely restores the Sprint firmware, but before restoring it, you need to flash on android 9 open korea, why? Yes, because the OP Sprint section corresponds to the OP Korea section. prevents you from installing OP sprint) all other firmwares have an OP size less than OP sprint because of this it is impossible to install the sprint firmware! try and you will succeed! I myself was tormented with the installation until I did so!

Reactions: Alex_XV6700

Alex_XV6700

May 29, 2008
Tegucigalpa
This backup completely restores the Sprint firmware, but before restoring it, you need to flash on android 9 open korea, why? Yes, because the OP Sprint section corresponds to the OP Korea section. prevents you from installing OP sprint) all other firmwares have an OP size less than OP sprint because of this it is impossible to install the sprint firmware! try and you will succeed! I myself was tormented with the installation until I did so!
Sounds good, I will try that this weekend because this is my daily.
Which firmware would you recommend? The one for the V409, like so?
@lexih and yes I did cross flash to QA7 at first thinking this would unlock it (Silly me).
I will suggest a friend having the same issue as mine to try this out too, but would like your FW recommendation first.

lexih

Sep 22, 2010
@lexih and yes I did cross flash to QA7 at first thinking this would unlock it (Silly me).
I will suggest a friend having the same issue as mine to try this out too, but would like your FW recommendation first.
Yes, that's right, you need to switch to open korea from QA7, I used these https://lg-firmwares.com/downloads-file/21683/V409NO20n_00_OPEN_KR_OP_0121, be careful when working in qfil! It is unnecessary to flash all the missing partitions - these are your imei, serial,userdata ...After turning on, the window with the decryption of userdata appears, boldly click, the userdata will be reset! It will take a long time to load, I don’t know why this is connected!and lastly, if the phone is not untied from the operator, then all these operations will not help - in this way untie it from the operator!Good luck!

Last edited:

Alex_XV6700

May 29, 2008
Tegucigalpa
Yes, that's right, you need to switch to open korea from QA7, I used these https://lg-firmwares.com/downloads-file/21683/V409NO20n_00_OPEN_KR_OP_0121, be careful when working in qfil! It is unnecessary to flash all the missing partitions - these are your imei, serial,userdata ...After turning on, the window with the decryption of userdata appears, boldly click, the userdata will be reset! It will take a long time to load, I don’t know why this is connected!and lastly, if the phone is not untied from the operator, then all these operations will not help - in this way untie it from the operator!Good luck!
@lexih would you say that this process will definitely get me back to Sprint "stockish". What I am aiming for is to get my phone SIM Unlocked through the UICC unlock in stock rom. My phone is paid in full and Clean ESN.

lexih

Sep 22, 2010
@lexih would you say that this process will definitely get me back to Sprint "stockish". What I am aiming for is to get my phone SIM Unlocked through the UICC unlock in stock rom. My phone is paid in full and Clean ESN.
Yes, this process will return you the original Sprint firmware, so I returned the Sprint firmware to my lg v40! Carefully restore the firmware section by section from backup

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just saw that your backup is the one I dowloaded a while ago but it was incomplete.
    Never got around to fully restoring my device with any of the backups 20f or g.
    Yes, this process will return you the original Sprint firmware, so I returned the Sprint firmware to my lg v40! Carefully restore the firmware section by section from backup