Need Handetta Case

Search This thread

transpower

Apr 12, 2006
www.transpowercorp.com
I've had a Handetta case for my T-Mobile MDA Pro (HTC Universal) for many years. The belt clip ring came off and will not go back on. So it appears I need a new case. Is Handetta out of business? I cannot find them--although I thought I did on PDAHut back on April 20, but they have not shipped it or responded to my e-mails. Does anyone else make something similar? The closest I've found is one by Noreve.com--but I'm really not sure about this.

Incidentally, my current HTC Univesal is working perfectly (I've had 3 since 2005).

transpower

Apr 12, 2006
www.transpowercorp.com
Not the Same Handetta

That's not the same case. Whatever happened to Handetta? I sent an e-mail to Noreve.com, but they haven't responded yet. Or: is there a tool which can reconnect the belt clip ring to the belt clip?

Update: I searched all over the Web and had to come back to PDAHut. I went through the process again of ordering the "Handetta Luxurious leather case for the XDA Exec, MDA Pro, ..." and everything seemed to go through. There is no indication whatsoever that this item is out of stock. I'm keeping my fingers crossed....

Last edited: