• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Need help | fastboot devices not showing anything

Search This thread

nirmitlamed

Sep 4, 2012
Hello,
I want to flash TWRP 3.0 to my Galaxy s2 so i can maybe install Lineage rom. I have ADB command enabled and using "adb devices" it does recognize my phone and under device manager you can see it recognize the phone as android phone. But when entering into fastboot mode and entering "fastboot devices" it returns nothing. for some reason it doesn't recognize the phone as it should be. In device manager it does recognize it as "samsung mobile usb cdc composite device".

I have windows 10 and i tried even on mac os but no success.

MigoMujahid

Aug 31, 2015
New York
Hello,
I want to flash TWRP 3.0 to my Galaxy s2 so i can maybe install Lineage rom. I have ADB command enabled and using "adb devices" it does recognize my phone and under device manager you can see it recognize the phone as android phone. But when entering into fastboot mode and entering "fastboot devices" it returns nothing. for some reason it doesn't recognize the phone as it should be. In device manager it does recognize it as "samsung mobile usb cdc composite device".

Why don't you use Odin instead.
And also be aware that twrp won't work unless you have an isorec kernel, there are many guides you can use, for example the one in my description.

Reactions: nirmitlamed

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

Why don't you use Odin instead.
    And also be aware that twrp won't work unless you have an isorec kernel, there are many guides you can use, for example the one in my description.