need help finding an os

Search This thread

wael2

Jan 25, 2021
I have long ago rooted and unlocked my phone and I nearly bricked it by installing too many roms, evo x, lineage, miui, xiaomi.eu
right now I'm with xiaomi.eu miui 12 cause of the window features as I can do multitasking, plus of most of the features it has, right now I don't like it as it's apps are chinese for some reason, and I don't want that so what could be a good operating system for this phone? filled with features and full customization like windowed apps, control panel, mi sync, allot of others; I've been also looking forward to a gcam app, but there is too many and I don't know what to choose, but im using ngcam and would like some suggestions!
thanks for your help.

Adameur

Feb 3, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Just go for Corvus OS
First of all it's among rhz minimalist and cleanest custom ROMs (650mb for Vanilla build/1Gb for Gapps version) it
It has plenty features as customizations, it's so smooth for gaming and it comes with Hydra+ Kernel.

wael2

Jan 25, 2021
can you give me the link to it? I even went to it's original thread and can't find it.

wael2

Jan 25, 2021
been trying out arrowos, looked cool!
till i realized it kinda killed my internal storage cause i couldn't download anything, even with another os installed

as for corvus os, its the arch linux equivalent of android, its customizable as hell (i like that alot) and really tiny but also kind of unstable
another thing is that its download and offical site doesnt exist on xda, and when i searched up the site i got
" Corvus OS is another retarded ROM with many retarded Customization. "
????

is there also a way to install multiple roms so i dont have to keep wiping my internal storage and potentially kill it like in my previous post? (it happened again trying to get rid of arrowos)

SkaboXD

Jan 18, 2017
Ganja
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
I use ArrowOS and OD Kernel but I also seem F1xy mentione da lot and wonder whether I should give it a go.

I think maybe the reason I didn't was because it doesn't have KCAL support. Or I might just have made that up!

Yeah, you should try it. It's the better kernel imo. It's fluid + latest beta have amazing battery life.

KCAL is supported and it works on F1xy kernel.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ArrowOS + F1xy kernel. Safetynet passes right out of the box.
    I use ArrowOS and OD Kernel but I also seem F1xy mentione da lot and wonder whether I should give it a go.

I think maybe the reason I didn't was because it doesn't have KCAL support. Or I might just have made that up!
    I had it for almost 3 months, and I'm not switching anytime soon. Everything works and it's much better than MIUI.