Need help fixing VoLTE

Search This thread

ranenassassin

Jun 21, 2021
Hi so, I accidentally erased my entire eMMC chip while flashing firmware and lost my efs partition. I managed to restore it using a backup someone had posted here on XDA and then flashed my IMEI using a bunch of different qcn files, but all of those qcn files which were labeled as "for Mi A1" were for msm8952 chipset or msm8976 chipset both of which this phone doesn't have. Hence VoLTE no worky. So I decided to flash the EFS backup I found which had no IMEI and take a qcn backup and write my IMEI to that. But I don't know how to write my IMEI to that. So I'm gonna leave a qcn for the msm8953 chipset with no IMEI here hoping that someone can help me and someone else in need finds the file as well. PS: apologies if I posted this in the wrong category

Attachments

• 00000000_0.zip
    12.1 KB · Views: 2

ranenassassin

Jun 21, 2021
Hi so, I accidentally erased my entire eMMC chip while flashing firmware and lost my efs partition. I managed to restore it using a backup someone had posted here on XDA and then flashed my IMEI using a bunch of different qcn files, but all of those qcn files which were labeled as "for Mi A1" were for msm8952 chipset or msm8976 chipset both of which this phone doesn't have. Hence VoLTE no worky. So I decided to flash the EFS backup I found which had no IMEI and take a qcn backup and write my IMEI to that. But I don't know how to write my IMEI to that. So I'm gonna leave a qcn for the msm8953 chipset with no IMEI here hoping that someone can help me and someone else in need finds the file as well. PS: apologies if I posted this in the wrong category
I found a qcn file that fixes volte as well. hope it is of help to people who need it

Attachments

• MI A1 MDI2 by Mohd Saqib.zip
    103.1 KB · Views: 2