Question need help! flashing global 12 beta to eu stable

Search This thread

atoyu

Jan 4, 2010
EDIT: use downgrade apk to 11 and go to EU12 now, will report have any issue later.
updated : EU a12 run smooth on my device (full wipe)

Hi, I'm using china phone and flash to global 12 beta, now i want to upgrade to eu stable version, i already download the eu rom and put on root directory, but i can't find the "local upgrade" inside update menu.

so i try to boot to fastboot mode and flash the zip file, after boot in to recovery mode, the "advance" option replace with "reboot" which not same as photo i saw over internet, so total 3 option there "wipe" "reboot" and "power off".

the question is how to flash the global 12 beta to eu stable rom in the best way. thx!

Last edited:

terlynn4

Aug 18, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
Nexus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi, I'm using china phone and flash to global 12 beta, now i want to upgrade to eu stable version, i already download the eu rom and put on root directory, but i can't find the "local upgrade" inside update menu.

so i try to boot to fastboot mode and flash the zip file, after boot in to recovery mode, the "advance" option replace with "reboot" which not same as photo i saw over internet, so total 3 option there "wipe" "reboot" and "power off".

the question is how to flash the global 12 beta to eu stable rom in the best way. thx!
You can download the local upgrade apk from this post to install updates. I haven't tried updating to stable yet though.

Reactions: atoyu

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You can download the local upgrade apk from this post to install updates. I haven't tried updating to stable yet though.