• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Need Help for my XZ PREMIUM DOCOMO

Search This thread

Kenora_I

Jun 12, 2021
Ireland
Redmi 7A
Samsung Galaxy A21s
I help for fix my XZ Premium Docomo or SO-04J
it stuck on logo and restart, logo again and restart
always like that again and again.
please someone help me to fix this
Try clear cache in recovery enter recovery by power + vol up
Dosent work then clear data.
Still bootlooping then boot into fastboot with vol + down and flasg the latest stock ROM.

Aug 16, 2021
Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Try clear cache in recovery enter recovery by power + vol up
Dosent work then clear data.
Still bootlooping then boot into fastboot with vol + down and flasg the latest stock ROM.
ADB.PNG
what I need to do ? check that all or sin only to fix my xzp problem ?
45.0.B.2.95 is Nougat
47.1.F.1.80 is Oreo

Last edited:

Kenora_I

Jun 12, 2021
Ireland
Redmi 7A
Samsung Galaxy A21s
View attachment 5387401what I need to do ? check that all or sin only to fix my xzp problem ?
45.0.B.2.95 is Nougat
47.1.F.1.80 is Oreo
Flashing the Firmware
Oreo but keep in mind it should be your phones firmware.
—————————
-Press Flash Device (the flash icon on the left side), select Flashmode, select your firmware from Firmwares.
-In Wipe, Sin section (not exclude), select all boxes, DO NOT SELECT SIM-LOCK, then press Flash. Wait for Flashmode screen should appear when the operation finish.
-Turn off your phone. Press Power and Volume Keys and Connect the Phone via USB Cable AT THE SAME TIME to put the phone to Flashmode, the LED should blink Green and Flashtool will do its work. When it says "flash completed, restart your phone.", restart your phone.

• Love
Reactions: rokashibasaki7
Aug 16, 2021
Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Flashing the Firmware
—————————
-Press Flash Device (the flash icon on the left side), select Flashmode, select your firmware from Firmwares.
-In Wipe, Sin section (not exclude), select all boxes, DO NOT SELECT SIM-LOCK, then press Flash. Wait for Flashmode screen should appear when the operation finish.
-Turn off your phone. Press Power and Volume Keys and Connect the Phone via USB Cable AT THE SAME TIME to put the phone to Flashmode, the LED should blink Green and Flashtool will do its work. When it says "flash completed, restart your phone.", restart your phone.
is this done ?
no word like "flash Completed, restart your phone"
still not working

Attachments

• flashtool_2021-08-17_02-26-53.log
    37.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Aug 16, 2021
Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Flashing the Firmware
—————————
It work, my phone is working
thanks for help Kenora

• Love
Reactions: Kenora_I

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    View attachment 5387401what I need to do ? check that all or sin only to fix my xzp problem ?
    45.0.B.2.95 is Nougat
    47.1.F.1.80 is Oreo
    Flashing the Firmware
    —————————
    Flashing the Firmware
    —————————
    It work, my phone is working
    thanks for help Kenora
    No problem any time!