Need help installing .vxp files on an MTK6261 Smart Watch

Search This thread

Facrafter

Apr 8, 2017
Basically when I click the .vxp file on my smartwatch file manager nothing happens. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Pictures: imgur.com/a/cXzb6

Facrafter

Apr 8, 2017
Edit: Added readback file for the smartwatch

File: drive.google.com/open?id=0B0wAISajWf39TndIYXJiYVZQS00

Sirius_Balzier

Aug 12, 2016
Basically when I click the .vxp file on my smartwatch file manager nothing happens. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Pictures: imgur.com/a/cXzb6

I'm in the same situation. I tried vxp files on my mt6261 but nothing happens. Have you obtained any response? Hope we could fix this soon. :(
Regads. :fingers-crossed:

Last edited:

djcioc

Nov 14, 2016
Hello, I have the same issue here. I have a Star Y1 (his name) with MTK6261 and I don't know how to install .vxp files.
I am using MediaTek SmartDevice on my Android phone, but it doesn't install anything. It keeps saying "please try later"...
Does anyone knows something about how I can install these files?

Sirius_Balzier

Aug 12, 2016
Hello, I have the same issue here. I have a Star Y1 (his name) with MTK6261 and I don't know how to install .vxp files.
I am using MediaTek SmartDevice on my Android phone, but it doesn't install anything. It keeps saying "please try later"...
Does anyone knows something about how I can install these files?

Sorry, mtk6261 has no capability for installing apps. Mtk6260 has this feature (but there's no watch with this mtk on the market anymore). So, i sugest you to do a full search on this forums until you find on wich mtk versions can install and run apps. (If you want to buy a new smartwatch)

OUODO

Jul 11, 2018
Sorry, mtk6261 has no capability for installing apps. Mtk6260 has this feature (but there's no watch with this mtk on the market anymore). So, i sugest you to do a full search on this forums until you find on wich mtk versions can install and run apps. (If you want to buy a new smartwatch)

hello, i have dz09 smartwatch with MT6260
but i can't install apps on it, when I tried open VXP files nothing happens.

how I can install app on it ?

Top Liked Posts