Question Need help (maybe brick my Phone...

Search This thread

FD_Root

Feb 15, 2021
Hi gys,

i have a problem with my Redmi Note 10 pro 6GB/128GB ...

I flash my phone with Orange-fox the recovery are smooth and allright. Before i flash, i have install the last Update (I think), via Ota on MIUI. Than i have flash the new recovery.
But all Roms or Orginal MIUI i want install its end with error 1 ...
I have try to flash via Xioami tool the Original Sofware... but alle files I downloaded the tool says: no flash file found??
So i habe a Smartphone with a coustom Recovery but can nothing do with it..
I have a wipe, Clean fresh but same Problem ;/
i read the phone out with the tool., it gives a Problem with the memory. I think its the Phone Memory.

really thanks for your help.

Attachments

• miflash@202288.txt
    4.4 KB · Views: 33

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Hi gys,

I flash my phone with Orange-fox the recovery are smooth and allright. Before i flash, i have install the last Update (I think), via Ota on MIUI. Than i have flash the new recovery.
I have try to flash via Xioami tool the Original Sofware... but alle files I downloaded the tool says: no flash file found??
i read the phone out with the tool., it gives a Problem with the memory. I think its the Phone Memory.

Check here that everything is correct
https://xdaforums.com/t/flash-tool-guide-use-xiaomi-flash-tool.4262425/

Reactions: FD_Root

BigChungus321

You say your recovery is still working right? I suggest in the meantime flash a custom rom, preferably AOSP-based, just so you can confirm that the device itself is working. In the MiFlash you said "no flash file found", are you sure you downloaded the fastboot rom and extracted it? You might've downloaded a recovery rom. Another thing, when flashing a MIUI-based rom, be sure to format data before and after flashing the rom. I experienced this issue too before (Error-1) caused by encryption problems which can be solve by formatting, rebooting back to recovery, then flashing the rom, then formatting again. This method works for me so you might want to try it. Also be sure to be on the latest OrangeFox (r12.1) or TWRP (3.6.2_12.1) which supports A12 decryption.

Reactions: RAMBO29 and FD_Root

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
Hi gys,

Did you formated internal storage with enter yes?
If not then do it first and then go on (backup your important files before)

FD_Root

Feb 15, 2021
thx gys for you help!
thats really helpfull. I will try later all the diffrent options and give a Feadbeack the need go frist work...
But I think the recovery can be a problem. Today it gives not a OrangeFox (r12.1) for the Redmi Note 10 pro ;(
So i will try with the twrp.. and hope it helps.
Best all for you!

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016

FD_Root

Feb 15, 2021
so well, i have try all your idears thx for that.
I have try a Android 11 Rom (Arrow) same error-1)..
I use OrangeFox-R12.1-Unofficial-sweet but it doesnt work...
I will try a last step with twrp. When that fail, i hope it can flash the orginal Miui again..
and yes i have try a clean flash and formated internal storage.

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
so well, i have try all your idears thx for that.
I have try a Android 11 Rom (Arrow) same error-1)..
I use OrangeFox-R12.1-Unofficial-sweet but it doesnt work...
I will try a last step with twrp. When that fail, i hope it can flash the orginal Miui again..
and yes i have try a clean flash and formated internal storage.
Please give screenshots of TWRP or ofox messages while flashing

FD_Root

Feb 15, 2021
Sry for the late answer...
I have try with both Recoverys same error...
Here the screenshot
IMG-20220817-WA0002.jpg

DeepPandaa

Jul 31, 2022
<Moderator Edit>: English translation added to the top.
Same issue and just this issue to go. I had the same problem and the only solution was to format the boot img and super img and delete everything and then install the original rom fw.

Original:
Aynı sorunu ve sadece bu sorunu gitmek. Ben de aynı sorunu yaşadım ve tek çözüm boot img ve super img'yi biçimlendirmek ve her şeyi silmek ve ardından orijinal rom fw'yi yüklemekti.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RAMBO29 and FD_Root

FD_Root

Feb 15, 2021
Same issue and just this issue to go. I had the same problem and the only solution was to format the boot img and super img and delete everything and then install the original rom fw.
Aynı sorunu ve sadece bu sorunu gitmek. Ben de aynı sorunu yaşadım ve tek çözüm boot img ve super img'yi biçimlendirmek ve her şeyi silmek ve ardından orijinal rom fw'yi yüklemekti.
Thx my friend!

Reactions: DeepPandaa

DeepPandaa

Jul 31, 2022
Install rooted boot img, then choose super img this time, install it, reboot the recovery and send another picture status from the phone, very few people know at this hour.

Original:
root lu önyükleme img kurun daha sonra bu sefer süper img olarak seçin kurun recovery yeniden başlatıp telefondan bir resim durumu daha tekrar gönderin bu saatte bilen çok az kişi var.

DeepPandaa

Jul 31, 2022
OrangeFox Recovery 12.1 Backup folder system needs a few staples, remove it from the phone Sd card from the fox side and try it with fox backup restore.

Extract the fox folder from the phone sd card to the backup section and try with fox backup restore.

It is fully loaded, opens to access via the link, I hope it works like a super img, you can't get it.

If possible, try installing a clean rom afterwards.

Original:
OrangeFox Recovery 12.1 Yedekleme klasörü sistemi için gereken birkaç zımba bunu telefon Sd kart dan fox yanından kısmından çıkartıp fox yedek geri yükleme ile dene birde.

telefon sd kartından fox klasöründen yedekleme kısmına çıkartıp fox backup restore ile deneyin.

full yüklenir link üzerinden açılır erişime açılır umarım süper img gibi çalışır onu alamazsınız.

Olur ise sonrasında temiz rom kurmayı denersin

Reactions: FD_Root

FD_Root

Feb 15, 2021
so gys...
thx at all.
My phone run with the latest global orginal MIUI Rom.
I think today its better to leaf on this settings. Today twrp and the other recovery are to buggy at all. So i can wait and hope in the futre it is stabil.

best regrads from germany ;)
sry for my bad english: shame on me...

Reactions: RAMBO29

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
so gys...
thx at all.
My phone run with the latest global orginal MIUI Rom.
I think today its better to leaf on this settings. Today twrp and the other recovery are to buggy at all. So i can wait and hope in the futre it is stabil.

best regrads from germany ;)
sry for my bad english: shame on me...

Nope
TWRP and ofox running good but you've got to follow manuals step by step.

I know it's difficult sometimes but please don't blame someone with your mistakes....

Here are a lot of members with success in flashing new or other ROMs, sometimes daily, by following right manuals.

Reactions: Elinx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You say your recovery is still working right? I suggest in the meantime flash a custom rom, preferably AOSP-based, just so you can confirm that the device itself is working. In the MiFlash you said "no flash file found", are you sure you downloaded the fastboot rom and extracted it? You might've downloaded a recovery rom. Another thing, when flashing a MIUI-based rom, be sure to format data before and after flashing the rom. I experienced this issue too before (Error-1) caused by encryption problems which can be solve by formatting, rebooting back to recovery, then flashing the rom, then formatting again. This method works for me so you might want to try it. Also be sure to be on the latest OrangeFox (r12.1) or TWRP (3.6.2_12.1) which supports A12 decryption.

Original:
    Hi gys,

Check here that everything is correct
    https://xdaforums.com/t/flash-tool-guide-use-xiaomi-flash-tool.4262425/
    Thx my friend!
    OrangeFox Recovery 12.1 Backup folder system needs a few staples, remove it from the phone Sd card from the fox side and try it with fox backup restore.

Extract the fox folder from the phone sd card to the backup section and try with fox backup restore.

It is fully loaded, opens to access via the link, I hope it works like a super img, you can't get it.

If possible, try installing a clean rom afterwards.

Original:
    OrangeFox Recovery 12.1 Yedekleme klasörü sistemi için gereken birkaç zımba bunu telefon Sd kart dan fox yanından kısmından çıkartıp fox yedek geri yükleme ile dene birde.

telefon sd kartından fox klasöründen yedekleme kısmına çıkartıp fox backup restore ile deneyin.

full yüklenir link üzerinden açılır erişime açılır umarım süper img gibi çalışır onu alamazsınız.

Olur ise sonrasında temiz rom kurmayı denersin