• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

need help on using NFC to open the door

Search This thread

Linkaoping

Jul 13, 2021
hi~all! I am new with Galaxy watch 3, and I am not really sure if we can use the watch to swap the door scurrility system. I googled everything from the net, and found the SAMSUNG PAY app can actually do that, but I can not find anything from my phone. By the way, I am using Huawei mate 20x. Does anyone can help me on this case, if i can install any app to solve this problem. Thank you!

Reactions: iamthecarley

Tristäann

Jul 25, 2021
I've seen that you can't modify your NFC watch's key/code. Samsung Pay use NFC on a different way. It's not like our smartphones.
However you can use your watch as a key in some specials cases like this one with the altex nfc app :
Altex NFC video

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi~all! I am new with Galaxy watch 3, and I am not really sure if we can use the watch to swap the door scurrility system. I googled everything from the net, and found the SAMSUNG PAY app can actually do that, but I can not find anything from my phone. By the way, I am using Huawei mate 20x. Does anyone can help me on this case, if i can install any app to solve this problem. Thank you!