• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question [NEED HELP] OP9 LE2110 Tried to Use 1.2.4.4 FASTBOOT. EDL Bootloop

Search This thread

gorilla p

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2011
Milwaukee
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
OnePlus 9
I was able to get my phone back into a semi-functional state, but I had to use the OP9 Pro Indian MSM tool (even though I have an OP9 5G Global) . All others failed with "Image not match device".
Now I'm trying ot figure out how to get back to the OP9 Global image.

zborn

Nov 16, 2009
OnePlus 9
Yeah, using the OP9 Pro MSM Tool and checking "Lite Firehouse" before flashing should bring your device back to life. Once your device is back on track, you can flash it with your MSM tool for the device.

gorilla p

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2011
Milwaukee
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
OnePlus 9
Yeah, using the OP9 Pro MSM Tool and checking "Lite Firehouse" before flashing should bring your device back to life. Once your device is back on track, you can flash it with your MSM tool for the device.

Yeah thats what I though. I'm continuing to get the "Device not match image" error when attempting flash my device with the correct image now.

gorilla p

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2011
Milwaukee
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
OnePlus 9
So after flashing OP9 Pro India, fastboot booted to twrp image and flashed latest full signed zip for my device ( OP9 Global). I booted to system and it worked but had some issues like uncertified play store. I then installed latestupdate via system updater and everything is good to go.

illusiveairforce

So after flashing OP9 Pro India, fastboot booted to twrp image and flashed latest full signed zip for my device ( OP9 Global). I booted to system and it worked but had some issues like uncertified play store. I then installed latestupdate via system updater and everything is good to go.
I thought your device was the same as mine LE2110?

So should I try and flash my OTA the India one

gorilla p

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2011
Milwaukee
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
OnePlus 9
Anyone who has installed the correct drivers and MSM tool keeps failing with "Image not match device" even though youre using the correct MSM tool for your device, try the One plus 9 Pro - India tool. From there, you can boot to twrp and flash latest full signed zip, then flash update from internal updater so correct image is on both partitions.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Weird.

Now I just did the same thing. Bam! Back to my DA OnePlus 9 version. Man it feels good.