Question Need help. Poco X3 Pro bootloop

Search This thread

elliotching

Jan 5, 2022
I wake up this morning, and realize my phone is in bootloop.

I tried download flash image etc and windows software flash tools

- turn my phone into fastboot mode , and connect USB to PC and try to flash and it say my phone is in lock state cannot flash, so failed

- next, i try to unlock bootloader, download whatever for unlock , and it says my device need sign in mi account to developer menu ...bla bla status, so failed

- next, i go in recovery mode, try to wipe data, after around 3% progress, it says failed to wipe.

so am I GG?

[email protected]

Jun 13, 2021
Samsung Galaxy J1
POCO M3

- turn my phone into fastboot mode , and connect USB to PC and try to flash and it say my phone is in lock state cannot flash, so failed

- next, i try to unlock bootloader, download whatever for unlock , and it says my device need sign in mi account to developer menu ...bla bla status, so failed

- next, i go in recovery mode, try to wipe data, after around 3% progress, it says failed to wipe.

so am I GG?
wait bro did you updated your stock rom over night or it was just a boot loop you know

[email protected]

Jun 13, 2021
Samsung Galaxy J1
POCO M3

so am I GG?
you can use fastboot mode erase command to erase data partition and then boot normally

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019

so am I GG?

Did you ever apply for bootloader unlock?

If you never applied for bootloader unlock, but your phone went bootloop with unknown reason, then bring it to Xiaomi repair center/customer support service and tell them to help you.

If you had unlocked your bootloader, and your last phone OS is official MIUI system, then first read Poco warranty policy in your country if they can help with warranty after unlock bootloader.

Some countries Poco/Xiaomi/Redmi policy stated it will still cover warranty after unlocked bootloader. Request them to flash official ROM of your device may be a possible fix.

Reactions: elliotching

tazaga

Jul 19, 2015
1 if you unlocked the phone just download fastboot ROM and flash it via cmd fastboot mode

2 if your phone still locked go to Xiaomi

Reactions: elliotching

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

so am I GG?

Did you ever apply for bootloader unlock?

If you never applied for bootloader unlock, but your phone went bootloop with unknown reason, then bring it to Xiaomi repair center/customer support service and tell them to help you.

If you had unlocked your bootloader, and your last phone OS is official MIUI system, then first read Poco warranty policy in your country if they can help with warranty after unlock bootloader.

Some countries Poco/Xiaomi/Redmi policy stated it will still cover warranty after unlocked bootloader. Request them to flash official ROM of your device may be a possible fix.
    1 if you unlocked the phone just download fastboot ROM and flash it via cmd fastboot mode

2 if your phone still locked go to Xiaomi