Need help recovering "wiped" data

Search This thread

Nek9-

Dec 5, 2022
(Device : Mi 9t Pro @ Miui 12.5)

Today, when updating my magisk root from within the app, I checked the "recovery" box, and at the reboot it bricked my phone (Infinite startup screen)

Not knowing what to do and under the stress, I wiped data using TWRP ( I couldnt do anything else, TWRP was not able to decrypt data for idk what reason).

My phone succesfully booted but now I feel really dumb having wiped everything.

My internal storage screen still seems to recognize the old data (System is taking 125GB, my whole storage) and when opening file manager nothing loads (this two things make me hope I can still get the data back)

What do you guys think ?

Arealhooman

(Device : Mi 9t Pro @ Miui 12.5)

Today, when updating my magisk root from within the app, I checked the "recovery" box, and at the reboot it bricked my phone (Infinite startup screen)

Not knowing what to do and under the stress, I wiped data using TWRP ( I couldnt do anything else, TWRP was not able to decrypt data for idk what reason).

My phone succesfully booted but now I feel really dumb having wiped everything.

My internal storage screen still seems to recognize the old data (System is taking 125GB, my whole storage) and when opening file manager nothing loads (this two things make me hope I can still get the data back)

What do you guys think ?
If you wiped, it’s wiped. Gone.