• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Need help to root Samsung Galaxy tab s7 (SM-T870) .

Search This thread

Rapidx YT

Dec 20, 2020
If anyone can help it would be great.I need to root my device(Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 ) [SM-T870].I know two ways , twrp ,or magisk adb .but the twrp does not support the t870 yet so the magisk adb command way is the way to go.if anyone can give me a twrp.img that supports that would be amazing or give me the boot.img for the latest version (Ending in ATK4) that would also be great or even a magisk patched file wich is even better.This would help others as well so please consider helping .

The link for the latest firmware=

Reactions: alberpanda81

jhill110

Oct 12, 2012
Santa Barbara
HTC U11
Moto G Power
If anyone can help it would be great.I need to root my device(Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 ) [SM-T870].I know two ways , twrp ,or magisk adb .but the twrp does not support the t870 yet so the magisk adb command way is the way to go.if anyone can give me a twrp.img that supports that would be amazing or give me the boot.img for the latest version (Ending in ATK4) that would also be great or even a magisk patched file wich is even better.This would help others as well so please consider helping .

Here ya go if you still need the file. I just updated the thread with the latest patched boot file.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.