Need help! Touch Screen not working.

Search This thread

tatsunn

Apr 4, 2014
I unlocked my bootloader and flashed boot.img with Magisk and patched, however now after rebooting my touchscreen no longer works and I cant access my phone.
Its basically a brick unless I can somehow undo this, but I cant find any instructions on flashing back to the stock firmware
If anyone could help I would really thank you.

huge manatee

Apr 18, 2020
It seems most phones shipping with android 10 lose touch response in TWRP. Yes you don't have TWRP but I think you're seeing the same behavior.

Plug in a USB c mouse and navigate with that should help you restore normal use.

dafunk60

Jul 12, 2008
I unlocked my bootloader and flashed boot.img with Magisk and patched, however now after rebooting my touchscreen no longer works and I cant access my phone.
Its basically a brick unless I can somehow undo this, but I cant find any instructions on flashing back to the stock firmware
If anyone could help I would really thank you.
Where did you get the boot.img? The non functional touch screen usually means the ROM version the boot.img came from doesn't match the version of the ROM running on the phone.

EDIT - Whoops, didn't notice the age of the post. Didn't mean to bring this back from the dead.