need help Unlocking bootloader oppo f11

Search This thread

Supermatt01

Nov 20, 2010
Surabaya
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Oppo has locked down the bootloader of their new devices from somewhere between 2018 and 2019. I can't root or install TWRP. Can anyone help out on this problem? I will be testing any method suggested. (if this is wrong place to post, please someone help me move it to the right place. I searched but couldn't find the place this goes.)

Okay, so this thing can't be unlocked for now, but there's a temp root solution. https://xdaforums.com/android/development/amazing-temp-root-mediatek-armv8-t3922213 this does work. But you need to have an OPPO F11 specific suboot script to put in the init.d folder. I don't have permission to post the file here. So talk with the dev on the thread and he'll set you up.

Last edited:

Supermatt01

Nov 20, 2010
Surabaya
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Hi guys, I know that not many people are using Oppo phones. But it would be different if they supported the development community by giving access to the bootloader. So, I've been Twitter chasing and emailing Oppo. For days I've been pressing them at lower levels. It would be helpful if anyone interested in unlocking Oppo phones would help out. Alen Wu is the only guy I could find that's high on the Oppo ladder that uses Twitter. https://mobile.twitter.com/AlenWuOPPO, but let's start emailing Oppo executives. (I'm still looking for email addresses, will update this later)

Reactions: llxxVENOMxxll

alzadjali

Apr 3, 2008
Oppo has locked down the bootloader of their new devices from somewhere between 2018 and 2019. I can't root or install TWRP. Can anyone help out on this problem? I will be testing any method suggested. (if this is wrong place to post, please someone help me move it to the right place. I searched but couldn't find the place this goes.)

You can unlock the bootloader under the developer options.

Nightfury1101

Jul 22, 2019
Hi had you found any method to root f11 if so kindly share

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Supermatt01

Supermatt01

Nov 20, 2010
Surabaya
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Reactions: Nightfury1101

Supermatt01

Nov 20, 2010
Surabaya
Redmi Note 10 Pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-27-15-15-08-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-08-27-15-15-08-02.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 1,705
Reactions: sakshamdahiya

sakshamdahiya

Oct 6, 2017
Help bad oppo

What do u think oppo will release kernal source for oppo f11 or not. My oppo f11 is forced on to buy i even hate the name of oppo and I never use selfie cam this is ****rhhsheshhsdhe rgdrhhrhrhehdbshejeuejdhduheudhssn sbshdbd dhdhdbdd s hshdf rhjdd dhdhdbdd hdeb I am not sure for how long crap colorsos xjbdbdbbbdhxbdbi can use it automatically turn off developers option on boot so I have to set my animation again and again on boot to 0.5 help plz help i even tried emailing oppo but no reply both from national and global website I know there work must not understand that I mean by unlocking bootloader

Supermatt01

Nov 20, 2010
Surabaya
Redmi Note 10 Pro
What do u think oppo will release kernal source for oppo f11 or not. My oppo f11 is forced on to buy i even hate the name of oppo and I never use selfie cam this is ****rhhsheshhsdhe rgdrhhrhrhehdbshejeuejdhduheudhssn sbshdbd dhdhdbdd s hshdf rhjdd dhdhdbdd hdeb I am not sure for how long crap colorsos xjbdbdbbbdhxbdbi can use it automatically turn off developers option on boot so I have to set my animation again and again on boot to 0.5 help plz help i even tried emailing oppo but no reply both from national and global website I know there work must not understand that I mean by unlocking bootloader

They lie about the bootloader every time I ask them. My suggestion is that if you want to stick with OPPO never get an MTK version. They release bootloader unlock tools for the high end snapdragon chipset phones that they make. But others they lie about. I'm personally done with OPPO. This will be my only OPPO purchase. I clearly was misled by lies online about easy rooting and unlocking on OPPO devices. XDA wasn't much help with how they continue to promote OPPO even though it is not a development friendly OEM. My advice is to avoid OPPO devices.

sakshamdahiya

Oct 6, 2017
They lie about the bootloader every time I ask them. My suggestion is that if you want to stick with OPPO never get an MTK version. They release bootloader unlock tools for the high end snapdragon chipset phones that they make. But others they lie about. I'm personally done with OPPO. This will be my only OPPO purchase. I clearly was misled by lies online about easy rooting and unlocking on OPPO devices. XDA wasn't much help with how they continue to promote OPPO even though it is not a development friendly OEM. My advice is to avoid OPPO devices.

how is your progress ? breaking in-brake the kernel of oppo f11 ?

RGcode21

Apr 20, 2021
i have the same problem with my oppo F11, i have been see lot of article for unlock the bootloader / fastboot mode on oppo F11 but i got nothing until now, i hope someone will help me to do this thing

Jun 25, 2022

Okay, so this thing can't be unlocked for now, but there's a temp root solution. https://xdaforums.com/android/development/amazing-temp-root-mediatek-armv8-t3922213 this does work. But you need to have an OPPO F11 specific suboot script to put in the init.d folder. I don't have permission to post the file here. So talk with the dev on the thread and he'll set you up.
I unlock the boot loader of oppo f11 and rooted it

Jun 25, 2022
1. of all you need a pc which u can install mtk drivers and lib usb driver

2. Install python

3. install Mtk easy tool for unlock bootloader to do that you have to click unlock bootloader on mtk tool then Go to dev option enable OEM and usb debugging switch of your mobile then press vol up and vol down key same time then connect to pc if u do this step properly it will work like mine

Note: Mtk easy tool not work without python so install it and driver also

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi guys, I know that not many people are using Oppo phones. But it would be different if they supported the development community by giving access to the bootloader. So, I've been Twitter chasing and emailing Oppo. For days I've been pressing them at lower levels. It would be helpful if anyone interested in unlocking Oppo phones would help out. Alen Wu is the only guy I could find that's high on the Oppo ladder that uses Twitter. https://mobile.twitter.com/AlenWuOPPO, but let's start emailing Oppo executives. (I'm still looking for email addresses, will update this later)
    Hi had you found any method to root f11 if so kindly share

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk