• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Need help with frp lock

Search This thread

Irish88Eyes

Feb 16, 2020
Central Oregon
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
So I'm relatively new to this sort of thing. I've bypassed a few frp locks manually without a PC but I've been unsuccessful so far trying to bypass the frp for the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Maybe to a legit online frp removal service or the latest manual bypass. Thanks in advance for your help.

m_w_clarke

Feb 17, 2011
Why would you need to bypass the FRP lock? Just doing some background reading into it, it's there for a very good reason to protect user data.
If the phone is yours and you simply can't remember the Google account credentials, then I would suggest contacting them.

Reactions: MaliCelik
Factory rest, then find someone with a one's 9pro (only one I did this with so cannot attest to other models working). On the one plus turn on mobile Hotspot with open security, in set up screen on galaxy connect to the one us Hotspot, log in to your Google account like normal. Has worked on all the galaxy phones I've tried since I accidentally discovered this last month. Have no explanation as to why this works but it blew my mind

Irish88Eyes

Feb 16, 2020
Central Oregon
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
Why would you need to bypass the FRP lock? Just doing some background reading into it, it's there for a very good reason to protect user data.
If the phone is yours and you simply can't remember the Google account credentials, then I would suggest contacting them.
The phone was not originally mine. It belonged to a guy that I work with. He bought 2. One for him and one for his girlfriend. When they split up, just a few days after....She gave the phone back but was apparently reluctant to sign out of her Google account.

Irish88Eyes

Feb 16, 2020
Central Oregon
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
Factory rest, then find someone with a one's 9pro (only one I did this with so cannot attest to other models working). On the one plus turn on mobile Hotspot with open security, in set up screen on galaxy connect to the one us Hotspot, log in to your Google account like normal. Has worked on all the galaxy phones I've tried since I accidentally discovered this last month. Have no explanation as to why this works but it blew my mind
Ok. Thank you. I appreciate it. I'll give it a shot if I can find someone with a one 9pro. I've got the One Nord n200 but that doesn't help me much.

I'm not accusing the OP or anything nefarious, but imagine this. You use FRP on your device and feel somewhat secure that it at least your phone is stolen, it's useless to the thief. Then all they do is come to XDA and they figure out how to bypass it. I realize there's alway legitimate reasons for needing to bypassing an FRP, but the FRP is there for a very good reason, and defeating it should not be discussed here. Just my two cents.

Reactions: OJsakila

m_w_clarke

Feb 17, 2011
I'm not accusing the OP or anything nefarious, but imagine this. You use FRP on your device and feel somewhat secure that it at least your phone is stolen, it's useless to the thief. Then all they do is come to XDA and they figure out how to bypass it. I realize there's alway legitimate reasons for needing to bypassing an FRP, but the FRP is there for a very good reason, and defeating it should not be discussed here. Just my two cents.
Exactly my point above.

m_w_clarke

Feb 17, 2011
That would still need the Google account holder to log in. Which I think is the question being asked; how can I remove this lock without using the Google account linked to the phone.

Zerobim08

Oct 19, 2021
Sorry. I think you can't do it unless you get the original Google account holder to login (and do a factory reset) . Unless some hackers found a backdoor, otherwise no other way.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Don't take wooden nickels