• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

need help with my Mi TV BOX Enhanced 3

Search This thread

sport93

Jun 7, 2011
Hello,
I have a few issues with my mi box, im on 1.5.2v (MDZ-18-aa) and after rooting my machin (so i can use link2sd) every time i use Kodi or even Youtube, after 5-10min the box tries to go to screen saver (which i disabled).

can someone please explain me what should i do?
i tried to go to STOCK again and than root again, and it does the same issue. (i need the root only for link2sd).

other apps like: ShowBox or Terrarium Tv works good, maybe theres a problem with Kodi on this box when its rooted?

help :)

nikhilstomer

Sep 9, 2016
Hello,
I have a few issues with my mi box, im on 1.5.2v (MDZ-18-aa) and after rooting my machin (so i can use link2sd) every time i use Kodi or even Youtube, after 5-10min the box tries to go to screen saver (which i disabled).

can someone please explain me what should i do?
i tried to go to STOCK again and than root again, and it does the same issue. (i need the root only for link2sd).

other apps like: ShowBox or Terrarium Tv works good, maybe theres a problem with Kodi on this box when its rooted?

help :)
My box kept exiting kodi until I had it rooted with king root. Removed king root and the box is working flawlessly for the past 6 months.

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk