Question Need help with NFC

Search This thread

vivadita

Sep 4, 2018
Hello, all. My device is Poco F3 Indonesia and have reflash to mi11x version because I prefer MI version over Poco However, there is a problem with the absence of NFC even though my device already supports.

Is there a way to re-enable NFC?

Alin45

Oct 7, 2020
Bucharest
Hello, all. My device is Poco F3 Indonesia and have reflash to mi11x version because I prefer MI version over Poco However, there is a problem with the absence of NFC even though my device already supports.

Stock ROM for Mi 11X (Indian version) hasn't software support for NFC because Mi 11X phone hasn't hardware for NFC. If u want Mi launcher u can use china stock ROM or xiaomi.eu ROM (stable or weekly).

Last edited:

vivadita

Sep 4, 2018
Stock ROM for Mi 11X (Indian version) hasn't software support for NFC because Mi 11X phone hasn't hardware for NFC. If u want Mi launcher u can use china stock ROM or xiaomi.eu ROM (stable or weekly).
i like xiaomi.eu rom but it doesn't support indonesian language, because poco stock rom can't install mi launcher. The Chinese stock rom, the name is redmi k40, also is the miui redmi version, there is indeed a mi launcher, but it doesn't support the Indonesian language

Last edited:

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
i like xiaomi.eu rom but it doesn't support indonesian language, because poco stock rom can't install mi launcher. The Chinese stock rom, the name is redmi k40, also is the miui redmi version, there is indeed a mi launcher, but it doesn't support the Indonesian language

You can ask Xiaomi.eu to include it. Their decision to include or not though.

You can even contribute to translate and port it.

They need people understand at least English and the target language to port it in their Rom. If you find no Indonesian, be the first one.

Also heard some myth: some device can get Mi-launcher after factory reset. Not sure if it's true or not.

vivadita

Sep 4, 2018
You can ask Xiaomi.eu to include it. Their decision to include or not though.

You can even contribute to translate and port it.

They need people understand at least English and the target language to port it in their Rom. If you find no Indonesian, be the first one.

Also heard some myth: some device can get Mi-launcher after factory reset. Not sure if it's true or not.
Do you know how to contact the administrator of xiaomi.eu? Because my account can't login

Alin45

Oct 7, 2020
Bucharest
Stock ROM for Mi 11X (Indian version) hasn't software support for NFC because Mi 11X phone hasn't hardware for NFC. If u have Poco F3 (international version) and other ROM than indian version, there is a problem if NFC does not work.

Reactions: zogu

zogu

May 5, 2011
Belgrade
Xiaomi Poco F3
My phone is global. Hw info shows that I have nfc (picture attached).
But there is no option anywhere in settings.

Attachments

• IMG_20210823_173436.jpg
    IMG_20210823_173436.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 56

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Do you know how to contact the administrator of xiaomi.eu? Because my account can't login

Or find this guy:

ingbrzy

He's one of them making Xiaomi.eu MIUI
    If u mean EU=xiaomi.eu, then NO...u have to Format data after u flashed the ROM.
    Stock ROM for Mi 11X (Indian version) hasn't software support for NFC because Mi 11X phone hasn't hardware for NFC. If u have Poco F3 (international version) and other ROM than indian version, there is a problem if NFC does not work.