Need help with QuickPic and CM Cloud

Search This thread
When QuickPic got the CM Cloud update I decided to sign up for the free 1000GB offer, and I've always accessed the uploaded pictures through the QuickPic app.
And today I thought to check the CM Cloud site to see how I would access my pictures from somewhere else. problem is, the site doesn't show the pictures, shows the space used, but not the pictures. Same thing with the CM Cloud app.
Anyone faced this issue before?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160410-045413.jpg
    Screenshot_20160410-045413.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 1,443
  • Screenshot_20160410-045635.jpg
    Screenshot_20160410-045635.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 1,438
  • sgfdhtdg.PNG
    sgfdhtdg.PNG
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,431
Alas me too - I'm still digging for answers. I just want to delete it all, as I have now heard so much bad stuff about Cheetah Mobile. But I can't even find any support options...

I have a similar problem..... website shows contents of "cm backup", but apparently "cm quickpic cloud" is a different solution....

Go to cloud.cmcm.com and the pictures should be in Clean Master>Original Photos.

FuzzyFone

May 27, 2011
The Zoo
And then there's this. When you try to go there....
"Whoops, The website is offline."

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Alas me too - I'm still digging for answers. I just want to delete it all, as I have now heard so much bad stuff about Cheetah Mobile. But I can't even find any support options...

Hey! What bad stuff have you heard? I really like the QuickPic app. :confused:

mvasim007

Jan 21, 2013
When QuickPic got the CM Cloud update I decided to sign up for the free 1000GB offer, and I've always accessed the uploaded pictures through the QuickPic app.
And today I thought to check the CM Cloud site to see how I would access my pictures from somewhere else. problem is, the site doesn't show the pictures, shows the space used, but not the pictures. Same thing with the CM Cloud app.

Use this link https://cloud.cmcm.com/m/?app=gallery&trace=11&weblogin=1

Ultr@levure

Feb 12, 2011
Last edited:

seti007

Jul 11, 2008
Cottonwood Heights, Utah
Thanks for the response. However, i cant download the cloud_gallery_urls.txt file. It just times out. Multiple browsers and still the same result. I always get the following error
ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection.
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: _PH4jZKV9SpUQ8Qlhsh6icAr-X_H0OZH6Qx2vV8m2JAzo2RTTAA0mQ==

I am logged on to my account btw.

It works fine.
You just have to check the picks you want or check all and download...

you can also try the link below. It works fine too.
https://cloud.cmcm.com/p/offline/download_description.html

2017_11_29_16_07_05_How_to_download_photos_from_Quick_Pic.jpg

Jaspreet765

Mar 21, 2016
Cannot login with my CM account

Im facing the issue with my CM account as i cannot able to login my username and password is all correct but i am not able to login in Quickpic app and CM cloud website. Also there is no support option available.

zohaib47

Jan 30, 2019
Cm cloud .

It doesn't open my photos list and error occurs . Please someone help us to fix it . Someone contact the **** site and ket us download our data even in a given time . I have followed the steps but the link doesn't open for the photos list .

throng

Jun 5, 2008
I've downloaded all the pictures by now and I'm deleting the galleries one by one... Anyone knows how to delete the account? I can't find any info on that question

ankurvvvv

Dec 23, 2014
Pune
t.co
Ok, so i guess it is working....

I've downloaded all the pictures by now and I'm deleting the galleries one by one... Anyone knows how to delete the account? I can't find any info on that question

Photos are still backed up to the cmcloud.
But we can't download it!

It doesn't open my photos list and error occurs . Please someone help us to fix it . Someone contact the **** site and ket us download our data even in a given time . I have followed the steps but the link doesn't open for the photos list .

Hi, I have the same problem today, what can I do to resolve?

Im facing the issue with my CM account as i cannot able to login my username and password is all correct but i am not able to login in Quickpic app and CM cloud website. Also there is no support option available.

Did you finally get a work around to viewing your backed up photos on your computer?

cannot download this one "CM QuickPic image original urls"

How can I migrate my photo out of this cloud?

Thanks for the response. However, i cant download the cloud_gallery_urls.txt file. It just times out. Multiple browsers and still the same result. I always get the following error
ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection.
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: _PH4jZKV9SpUQ8Qlhsh6icAr-X_H0OZH6Qx2vV8m2JAzo2RTTAA0mQ==

I am logged on to my account btw.

I have a similar problem..... website shows contents of "cm backup", but apparently "cm quickpic cloud" is a different solution....

Go to cloud.cmcm.com and the pictures should be in Clean Master>Original Photos.

And then there's this. When you try to go there....
"Whoops, The website is offline."

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Hey! What bad stuff have you heard? I really like the QuickPic app. :confused:

How can you recover this photos?
We cant access site or app. Dont have any support contact.

Its a big problem..

Can you help me?
Thanks.

That link didn't work and the instructions they have to download the little app and the text file doesn't work either. Now im regretting backing up files to this. Anyone actually able to get their photos downloaded sucessfully?

It works fine.
You just have to check the picks you want or check all and download...

you can also try the link below. It works fine too.
https://cloud.cmcm.com/p/offline/download_description.html

2017_11_29_16_07_05_How_to_download_photos_from_Quick_Pic.jpg

So, after applying some random ideas I guess i got the way to download/ Restore all your pictures from QuickPic CM Cloud back to your device/ pc. Currently I'm testing it and checking if it is working as expected.
I will post the method in sometime.

In my case, I'm also having the same issue as you guys. CM Cloud in QuickPic not showing any pictures which I uploaded to CM Cloud though QuickPic.
I got 1TB of space in CM Cloud through their promotion they started when they introduced the CM Cloud in QuickPic.

I got over 23K + pics uploaded to CM Cloud.

AnkurV.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Recover its possible?

How can you recover this photos?
    We cant access site or app. Dont have any support contact.

Its a big problem..

Can you help me?
    Thanks.
    How to recover pictures and picture folders from quickpic gallery "cm cloud"

It just strike in my mind to do the following, which actually worked:

1. Download Bluestasks PC software in your computer.
    Bluestacks is a windows application which allows you to run Android App/ Games in your PC.
    2. Install the BlueStacks application in your system in drive which has good amount of free space.
    3. Run BlueStacks and keep the default settings. No need to change anything in Bluestacks application after installation is over.
    4. Inside BlueStacks, run Chrome Browser (Pre-installed in Latest version of BlueStacks), if in case Chrome is not installed, install it from Playstore which you will be able to see in the home screen of BlueStacks.
    5. Browse this Link to download APK for old version of QuickPic. I randomly downloaded QuickPic Gallery 4.6.9.1486.
    6. Install the downloaded Quickpic APK file in BlueStacks simply by tapping the APK file.
    7. Once the App QuickPic Gallery is installed, you will see a blank gallery.
    8. Click on 3 Horizontal Line on the Left side top corner and select "CM Cloud".
    9. Login to your CM Cloud by using your Username and Password (if you remembered, luckily I remembered :D) and if you able to login successfully, below last step in Very very Important.
    10. START DOWNLOADING ALL YOUR PICS/ FOLDERS WITHOUT ANY DELAY :D:D

Note :: Now you can download all you pics from CM Cloud and also you can export all the downloaded pics to your Computer from BlueStacks.
    For easy file management you can also download ES File Explorer.

Hope this will help you :eek: If it does, please consider hitting donation button or donate via PayTM @ +91-9768392497

Thank You.
    my cm cloud is showing space but no picture is showing. i deleted the app and re install it. but i am facing a problem that i dont getting a link to reset my password

Try password reset option in below link ::

https://cloud.cmcm.com/p/login/
    It worked

Dude you are a life saver. I did exactly what you said and it worked. Thank you so much. :good:
    resolved

I installed the batch downloader and it did restore many pictures, but about 3500 odd pictures didn't get downloaded... What shall I do? Shall I rerun the batch downloader application? Haven't tried bluestack option yet.

I changed the target folder for download and rerun the batch downloader. Some files were downloaded successfully and some failed. So repeated the process about 4-5 times till almost all images were recovered.