Question Need help

Search This thread

Kerrylee1738$$$

Sep 29, 2022
OnePlus 8
OnePlus Nord N100
Might be wrong forum but needed help with rooting my Google pixel 6a with magisk. Alright I patched the image using magisk and put it on my laptop and pulled up cmd prompt did the adb reboot bootloader then did fastboot flash patched_magisk.img and it keeps giving unknown file location and unknown file. I'm I doing something wrong?

Kerrylee1738$$$

Sep 29, 2022
OnePlus 8
OnePlus Nord N100
Might be wrong forum but needed help with rooting my Google pixel 6a with magisk. Alright I patched the image using magisk and put it on my laptop and pulled up cmd prompt did the adb reboot bootloader then did fastboot flash patched_magisk.img and it keeps giving unknown file location and unknown file. I'm I doing something wrong?
Bootloader is unlocked. I actually did that part correct

Lughnasadh

Mar 23, 2015
Google Nexus 5
Huawei Nexus 6P
Try...

fastboot flash boot <nameofpatchedbootimage>

Also, you can find a rooting guide here. It will work for the 6a as well. There is also a 6a forum.

Reactions: ipdev

Lada333

Feb 7, 2016
Budapest
OnePlus 3T
Google Pixel 4a
did fastboot flash patched_magisk.img and it keeps giving unknown file location and unknown file. I'm I doing something wrong?
Did you copy the file called "patched_magisk.img" into the folder you launched adb.exe from? You either have to have it in the same folder, or call the file using its path (eg. "c:\users\admin\desktop\patched_magisk.img")

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try...

fastboot flash boot <nameofpatchedbootimage>

Also, you can find a rooting guide here. It will work for the 6a as well. There is also a 6a forum.