Need Lenovo Legion 12.0.47 Rom

Search This thread

mrgreapes

Feb 18, 2021
Method is simple just boot your phone into EDL mode then in qfil tool go to tools select partition management and it will show you all the partitions select persist partition click on management erase the partition and write new one

mrgreapes

Feb 18, 2021
i have found the issue why our sensors are not working because we have corrupted our persist partition now we have to find any working persist partition and install it again into out phones
here is the reference article : https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/info-android-device-partitions-and-filesystems.3586565/
PERSIST - contains data which shouldn't be changed after the device is shipped, e.g. DRM related files, sensor reg file (sns.reg) and calibration data of chips; wifi, bluetooth, camera etc.
Some package installers such as OpenGapps also make use of this partition to read configuration file.

mrgreapes

Feb 18, 2021
Does the fingerprint reader work at this stage?
I am not sure but I have tried persist file of every rom available on internet but nothing is working according to the article I have mentioned above persist drive contains information of sensors and camera calibration etc. Not sure about fingerprint but I think so fingerprint is also a kind of sensor