Need lenovo S6000 Stock Firmware

Search This thread

bjanice44

May 7, 2009
Anyone have a stock firmware zip that can be flashed in stock recovery? I messed up some system files and can't get back into android. Thanks to anyone in advance.

Reactions: abdulrahman2510

bjanice44

May 7, 2009
Errors

for some reason I cant get this to flash to the s6000. did you have any scucess? I used the scatter file provided but am getting the following error when I try to flash. any ideas?

Sure, grab the attached file. Compiled just yesterday.

More than just saying thanks, hit "Thanks" button. ;)

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 5,388

bjanice44

May 7, 2009
thanks but

Thank you for the help but its really not working out as easy as that. I am getting checksum errors now too. If you think of anything else it might be please let me know.

Isnt there a way to flash this in fastboot? I tired but it wont let me but was wondering if it was because the bootloader is locked?

The error message is clear: use Firmware Upgrade option on SP Flash Tool. For that, you have to load all partitions and that should not be a problem taking into consideration that I've already shared the link to the full package.

Last edited:

bjanice44

May 7, 2009
So just so I am clear on what I need to do.

1. Download stock firware from link you provided
  2. Extract image to drive
  3. Replace stock recovery.img with CWM version
  4. Replace scatter file with version from CWM download?
  5. Delete checsum.ini from MTK tools folder
  6. Load CWM scatter file
  7. Check DA/DL box in SP tool
  8. Click Firmware upgrade button

If this is correct then it doesnt work. Or perhaps I am leaving out a step. Thanks for your help.

Just delete checksums.ini file and proceed with flashing.

bjanice44

May 7, 2009
Thank you sir for all of your help. I did get it working finally. If you don't mind me asking, how did you compile the cwm? Using the online builder? Any chance you could compile a US version ?

bjanice44

May 7, 2009
Hey, would you mind giving me a little guidance on how to build the US version of this CWM recovery? It would be greatly appreciated... you have no idea...

bjanice44

May 7, 2009
I'll post the sp version. What I mean by US is that I had received a copy of the US firmware (a US version of the CN you posted) but when I tried to use the CWM you compiled with it, it did not work. I am in the US so running a China firmware is not optimal, but is OK I just had to side load Google apps and change the language.

botslot

Aug 20, 2013
Hi everyone.
I have a 4gb version without 3g.
Bought it in China. Tried to use russian ROM but it was corrupted, so now I need some ROM to make tablet work again.
I tried ROM from this thread, but SP flash tool showed a mistake that it's not enough memory. So, now my tablet is a brick. Where can I find another firmware?

Top Liked Posts