Need lenovo S6000 Stock Firmware

Search This thread

mark.fru

Sep 15, 2016
My LENOVO S6000H lives again, thanks to the link in my previous post for the stock rom files and thanks to BCGNGM (http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=455439) for all his posts on here and his tutorial on how to
j60368.jpg

My undying gratitude to this site and the hard work of the developers and their knowledge ... I lost my s6000-h to some or other app that freaked it out and killed it !!! total block out. i was about to relegate it to my box of things to pull apart when i founds this post...it WORKS !! my S6000-h lives !!
Thank you so much for your thanks and to the developer

Komareksu

Sep 18, 2016
Lenovo s6000f

Hello I can't find right rom for my tablet. I try few ROM but all what I flash not work. Have just the screen with Chinese box with all language to choice but non work. After put any tablet restart and same screen coming.
view

Last edited:

Komareksu

Sep 18, 2016
Solved

I have s6000h and i flashed with spf tools this firmware S6000_A422_101_017_131009_WW_SMS.
I don't know what happened, but now my tablet cannot boot. It stuck on black screen with red button asking me to touch one of them to select country code.
I tried select various button but always, after few seconds appear this message: Time out failed.
Tablet reboot and stuck on same black screen.
What can i do?
Thanks in advance for your help

Edit: solved

You almost there ROM is good. You just need Re-flash it by selecting FAC file manually. Only FAC file missing you need to select. Then all will be ok

Reactions: HopperPlaysMC

crimptool

Jul 13, 2012
Cape Town
Hi guys

I have downloaded the RAR file from this thread and extracted accordingly.

I'm following the flashing tutorial also posted in this thread.

Once I open SP flash, I open the scatter file. No errors. The d
S6000 is plugged into USB but not powered.

I click Download and the progress bar flashes Purple and then nothing else happens.

Worth noting that when I click download I do get an error saying all images were not correctly loaded.

Can someone please help me?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mynerd13

Mar 1, 2017
Lenovo S6000-H bootloop on Lenovo image

Hi everyone,
I have some problem with my lenovo tab, it's always bootloop on Lenovo image I try to recovery it but still same (power button + UpVolume Key)
I try to use S6000_A422_003_014_130909_WW_CALL_FUSE_v3 with SP flash tool (both SPflashtool on folder and newer),
and every I try it error PMT, and then I try to use Format & Download option but still error with error s_ft_format_fail (0xfaa)
do you have some solution please? (step-by-step, I beginner on it)

sorry for my bad english

ndabar

Sep 30, 2014
Dublin
Hi folks,
I was recently having issues with this tablet S6000-F, which lost its bootloader and system. After many tries and different ROMs I was able to fix it (temporally), using the ROM available in this site: https://firmwarerom.com/lenovo-s6000-f-60031

I said temporally because the ROM in the previous link is the S6000_A422_101_025_131017_WW_WiFi_CN4 which is the ROM for the chinese version. And the problem is that the internal storage is formatted to 4GB. which is bad, because the internal storage of this tablet (S6000-f 600031) is 16GB. Also I noticed that the camera does not work with this ROM

Recovery images tested on this tablet:
recovery (CWM recovery 5.5.0.4).img
recovery (CWM_recovery_6.0.3.3).img
recovery (Stock recovery for S6000-f).img

If somebody still have the ROM/links for this tablet, I'm looking for this version:
S6000_A422_001_017_130802_WW_WiFi.rar
I checked few links but they are all broken

Here the links works, I'm not sure about if these images are compatible with my tablet
https://yadi.sk/d/wGxEzqHsiitHA

Thanks

Last edited:

ndabar

Sep 30, 2014
Dublin
I finally solved 2 days ago ;)
As I didn't find the ROM that I was looking for, I decide to give another try to this one "S6000_A422_003_014_130909_WW_CALL_FUSE_v3.rar"
By default the tool was not recognising the FAC file so as a consequence once was flashed the tablet was having the know issue "Please press button to select the country code!"
Whatever country to select the tablet reboots again to this menu, basically you can have this bug if the rom has not been flashed properly.

At the end, pretty easy to solve it, I tried with 2 different ROMs:
- S6000_A422_003_014_130909_WW_CALL_FUSE_v3.rar
- S6000_A422_101_025_131017_WW_WiFi.rar

3.png

SP-Flash-Tool-5-600x378.png

Then select manually the FAC file and check "DA DL All with Check Sum". In both cases work fine if you click on "Firmware Upgrade" or "Download"

After doing that I recovered this old tablet with 16GB for internal storage, up to you if you want to flash the stock or CWM recovery, it does not change the operation of the tablet.

I hope that helps to somebody else, even known that this is an old tablet ;)

Reactions: HopperPlaysMC

fabrus

Feb 14, 2011
Hi,

I have issue with mine S6000-H.
The symptoms are that it does not power up nor charge the battery.
I can enter bootmode by pressing PWR+VOL_UP, but after that - no matter which option (Recovery Mode, Fastboot Mode, Normal Boot) i choose, I end up with blank screen and tablet turned off.
Windows doesn't recognize the device.
I have opened up the device and disconnected the battery for a while, pressed the power button when battery was disconnected, then reconnected the battery.
It didin't helped, still I can only ented the bootmode and nothing else.

Is there any way to flash this device?
I can do some measurements, solder, etc. Need a guide or experienced person that could help.

Any help would be really appreciated.

fabrus

Feb 14, 2011
Issue resolved.
It eventually ended up with flat battery. After charging it directly in external battery charger, the tabled turned on without issues.
I have also replaced microUSB port to solve issues with internal charging. Now it works fine.

Top Liked Posts