• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Need nvram donors

Search This thread

hckbkl

Jun 12, 2021
Xiaomi Black Shark 4
i managed to make 2 imei redmi 9.
1. unlock bootloader, flash rom eng!!! or assembled rom.
2. After completing write IMEI using Maumeta version 10.
3. install twrp and backup nvram and nvdata on rom eng!!!, copy the twrp backup results to the computer.
4. flash format & download global rom, then unlock bootloader again, turn on the phone until the start menu, then turn off the phone and install twrp, then put the backup results into twrp and restore, then install the kernel from strombreaker v1.0, when finished immediately reboot the system.
goodluck, it worked 1000%

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dj3s and RN9_G85

hckbkl

Jun 12, 2021
Xiaomi Black Shark 4
I unlock my boot loader but relocked after splashing, but i still can re unlock it, I used wifi in adding mi account

The unlockbootloader is permanent, but can be locked if you log in on the phone again. my advice after unlocking should not login on the phone. and don't try to delete the system because security feels threatened and eventually locks automatically.

hckbkl

Jun 12, 2021
Xiaomi Black Shark 4
i use MAUIMETA,
but only imei 2,
for the imei1&2 you have to use a custom kernel, like strombreaker or minati.
if you want an easier programming process,
just take a special file: preload,cust,md1img from rom_eng(if redmi 9).
(sorry my english, i am from indonesia)

Last edited:

migueacastro

Jun 2, 2021
Redmi 9
i use MAUIMETA,
but only imei 2,
for the imei1&2 you have to use a custom kernel, like strombreaker or minati.
if you want an easier programming process,
just take a special file: preload,cust,md1img from rom_eng(if redmi 9).
(sorry my english, i am from indonesia)
Thanks for your comment, but I have a question. I'm wondering if I can update miui after installing the custom kernel, and also, do both sim cards work properly? Because, with the writed imei 2 of MauiMETA, I'm not having 4G signal with my sim card, but it has a perfect 3G one...

VD171

Jun 21, 2012
LG K10
Samsung Galaxy J7
Thanks for your comment, but I have a question. I'm wondering if I can update miui after installing the custom kernel, and also, do both sim cards work properly? Because, with the writed imei 2 of MauiMETA, I'm not having 4G signal with my sim card, but it has a perfect 3G one...
You may just try it and then tell us the result.

hckbkl

Jun 12, 2021
Xiaomi Black Shark 4

after I unload the xiaomi program and understand.
I find the unique thing about IMEI 1 symptoms is hard to write.
i just need md1img from rom_eng and boot.img from custom kernel, network 4g 3g 2g to g can be had.
imei 1 & 2 can write.sorry, strombreaker is good
(if the img demolition party wants to help)

Attachments

• Stormbreaker-lancelot-r1.0.zip
    10.6 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:

eChior

Aug 5, 2021
after I unload the xiaomi program and understand.
I find the unique thing about IMEI 1 symptoms is hard to write.
i just need md1img from rom_eng and boot.img from custom kernel, network 4g 3g 2g to g can be had.
imei 1 & 2 can write.sorry, strombreaker is good
(if the img demolition party wants to help)
Oh god, you really help me.I use the document and enter into rom successfully.Would you mind me tell this special way to others, i will tell them it's your finding ).

hckbkl

Jun 12, 2021
Xiaomi Black Shark 4
Oh god, you really help me.I use the document and enter into rom successfully.Would you mind me tell this special way to others, i will tell them it's your finding ).
apa yang anda mau ubah?
jika imei, hanya berlaku untuk imei sim 2.
imei sim 1 hanya merupakan riwayat penulisan imei.
saya mencari dan membaca mungkin ratusan artikel , dan hasilnya saya hanya melakukan eksperimen yang hanya membantu penulisan imei 2 dan imei 1 sebagai cermin tanpa alat khusus.
artikel yang memuat donasi atau meminta uang saya sangat tidak suka karena mempersulit masalah, dan kebanyakan file berbayar mereka merupakan tutorial mini (melihat , ambil, lalu posting) dan sama sekali tidak membantu

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

what do you want to change?
if imei, only applies to imei sim 2.
IMEI SIM 1 is only IMEI writing history.
I searched and read maybe hundreds of articles, and as a result I only did experiments that only helped write IMEI 2 and IMEI 1 as a mirror without any special tools.
articles containing donations or asking for money I really don't like because they complicate matters, and most of their paid files are mini tutorials (view , grab, then post) and are not helpful at all

eChior

Aug 5, 2021
apa yang anda mau ubah?
jika imei, hanya berlaku untuk imei sim 2.
imei sim 1 hanya merupakan riwayat penulisan imei.
saya mencari dan membaca mungkin ratusan artikel , dan hasilnya saya hanya melakukan eksperimen yang hanya membantu penulisan imei 2 dan imei 1 sebagai cermin tanpa alat khusus.
artikel yang memuat donasi atau meminta uang saya sangat tidak suka karena mempersulit masalah, dan kebanyakan file berbayar mereka merupakan tutorial mini (melihat , ambil, lalu posting) dan sama sekali tidak membantu

----------

what do you want to change?
if imei, only applies to imei sim 2.
IMEI SIM 1 is only IMEI writing history.
I searched and read maybe hundreds of articles, and as a result I only did experiments that only helped write IMEI 2 and IMEI 1 as a mirror without any special tools.
articles containing donations or asking for money I really don't like because they complicate matters, and most of their paid files are mini tutorials (view , grab, then post) and are not helpful at all
First, I won't use your effort to write a article and ask for money because i'm also found article what you said and paid for it.The only thing what I want to do is share this special solution.I know there is another article explain how it works,but you provided the img zip,thanks)

hckbkl

Jun 12, 2021
Xiaomi Black Shark 4
First, I won't use your effort to write a article and ask for money because i'm also found article what you said and paid for it.The only thing what I want to do is share this special solution.I know there is another article explain how it works,but you provided the img zip,thanks)
file yang mana yang anda mau?
nanti saya kirim

----------

which file do you want?
I will send later

hckbkl

Jun 12, 2021
Xiaomi Black Shark 4
That is your attachment ,don't worry,i got it,just fine ) Thanks for your careful reply
ini tutorial saya terbaru
insyaALLAH dapat membantu saudaraku
redmi 9 imei null atau error
inti dari penulisan imei hanya preload(dari rom_eng) dan md1img.img(bisa pakai md1img.img dari versi lain atau dari rom_eng).
prosesnya
1. flash lebih bagus dengan pilihan "format&download"
2. kita harus backup terlebih dahulu file tambahan bisa dari redmi 9 normal atau kalau mentok ya ponsel kita yang hilang imei.
3. file backup yang saya saranin : nvcfg,nvram,proinfo,protect1,protect2
{file ini kita baca di scatter dari address dan partition, kita ubah NONE menjadi file(contohnya nvcfg.img), false dibawahnya kita ubah menjadi true, ini kita edit melalui note++}
backup ini berguna untuk file tambahan penguat sinyal komunikasi dan data jaringan.
4. boleh flash format total atau hanya file preload dan md1img.img(file rom_eng). setelah flash bagusnya unlockbootloader.
5. format manual menggunakan flashtool nvdata dan nvram (nilai format ada di scatter, address dan partition)
6. buka mauimeta (10.18versi) kita tulis imei 1 dan 2, lalu restart
7. ponsel akan error tapi tenang, kita format lagi dengan flashtool nvdata dan nvram
8. buka lagi mauimeta dan hanya tulis imei sim 2
9. selesai bila kita kembali ke flashtool, kita centang file nvcfg,nvram,proinfo,protect1,protect2,spmw,scp,sspm,tee lalu flash dan restart ponsel
jaringan ponsel akan lebih segar, imei 1 dan 2 terbaca, komunikasi jaringan cepat dan lancar,
catatan :
• perlu dibuat scatter menggunakan note++
• perlu backup file yang diperlukan
• bagikan tutorial ini disitus atau postingan anda untuk membantu saudara kita yang lain.
• jangan mudah percaya situs jaminan terjamin tutorial ampuh
1000% teruji

----------

this is my latest tutorial
Insyaallah can help my brother
redmi 9 imei null or error
the essence of writing IMEI is only preload (from rom_eng) and md1img.img (you can use md1img.img from other versions or from rom_eng).
the process
1. flash is better with the "format&download" option
2. We must first backup additional files from the normal redmi 9 or if it's stuck, our cellphone has lost its IMEI.
3. backup files that I recommend: nvcfg,nvram,proinfo,protect1,protect2
{we read this file in the scatter from address and partition, we change NONE to a file (for example nvcfg.img), we change false below it to true, we edit this via note++}
This backup is useful for additional files of communication signal boosters and network data.
4. You can flash the total format or just the preload file and md1img.img(rom_eng file). after flash the good unlockbootloader.
5. manual format using flashtool nvdata and nvram (format values are in scatter, address and partition)
6. open mauimeta (10.18version) we write imei 1 and 2, then restart
7. the phone will error but calm down, we format it again with flashtool nvdata and nvram
8. Open Mauimeta again and just write IMEI SIM 2
9. finished when we return to flashtool, we check the files nvcfg, nvram, proinfo, protect1, protect2, spmw, scp, sspm, tee then flash and restart the phone
mobile network will be fresher, imei 1 and 2 are read, network communication is fast and smooth,
notes :
• need to create scatter using note++
• need to backup necessary files
• share this tutorial on your site or post to help our other brothers and sisters.
• don't easily trust guaranteed guaranteed tutorial sites, powerful tutorials
1000% tested

Reactions: eChior

eChior

Aug 5, 2021
ini tutorial saya terbaru
insyaALLAH dapat membantu saudaraku
redmi 9 imei null atau error
inti dari penulisan imei hanya preload(dari rom_eng) dan md1img.img(bisa pakai md1img.img dari versi lain atau dari rom_eng).
prosesnya
1. flash lebih bagus dengan pilihan "format&download"
2. kita harus backup terlebih dahulu file tambahan bisa dari redmi 9 normal atau kalau mentok ya ponsel kita yang hilang imei.
3. file backup yang saya saranin : nvcfg,nvram,proinfo,protect1,protect2
{file ini kita baca di scatter dari address dan partition, kita ubah NONE menjadi file(contohnya nvcfg.img), false dibawahnya kita ubah menjadi true, ini kita edit melalui note++}
backup ini berguna untuk file tambahan penguat sinyal komunikasi dan data jaringan.
4. boleh flash format total atau hanya file preload dan md1img.img(file rom_eng). setelah flash bagusnya unlockbootloader.
5. format manual menggunakan flashtool nvdata dan nvram (nilai format ada di scatter, address dan partition)
6. buka mauimeta (10.18versi) kita tulis imei 1 dan 2, lalu restart
7. ponsel akan error tapi tenang, kita format lagi dengan flashtool nvdata dan nvram
8. buka lagi mauimeta dan hanya tulis imei sim 2
9. selesai bila kita kembali ke flashtool, kita centang file nvcfg,nvram,proinfo,protect1,protect2,spmw,scp,sspm,tee lalu flash dan restart ponsel
jaringan ponsel akan lebih segar, imei 1 dan 2 terbaca, komunikasi jaringan cepat dan lancar,
catatan :
• perlu dibuat scatter menggunakan note++
• perlu backup file yang diperlukan
• bagikan tutorial ini disitus atau postingan anda untuk membantu saudara kita yang lain.
• jangan mudah percaya situs jaminan terjamin tutorial ampuh
1000% teruji

----------

this is my latest tutorial
Insyaallah can help my brother
redmi 9 imei null or error
the essence of writing IMEI is only preload (from rom_eng) and md1img.img (you can use md1img.img from other versions or from rom_eng).
the process
1. flash is better with the "format&download" option
2. We must first backup additional files from the normal redmi 9 or if it's stuck, our cellphone has lost its IMEI.
3. backup files that I recommend: nvcfg,nvram,proinfo,protect1,protect2
{we read this file in the scatter from address and partition, we change NONE to a file (for example nvcfg.img), we change false below it to true, we edit this via note++}
This backup is useful for additional files of communication signal boosters and network data.
4. You can flash the total format or just the preload file and md1img.img(rom_eng file). after flash the good unlockbootloader.
5. manual format using flashtool nvdata and nvram (format values are in scatter, address and partition)
6. open mauimeta (10.18version) we write imei 1 and 2, then restart
7. the phone will error but calm down, we format it again with flashtool nvdata and nvram
8. Open Mauimeta again and just write IMEI SIM 2
9. finished when we return to flashtool, we check the files nvcfg, nvram, proinfo, protect1, protect2, spmw, scp, sspm, tee then flash and restart the phone
mobile network will be fresher, imei 1 and 2 are read, network communication is fast and smooth,
notes :
• need to create scatter using note++
• need to backup necessary files
• share this tutorial on your site or post to help our other brothers and sisters.
• don't easily trust guaranteed guaranteed tutorial sites, powerful tutorials
1000% tested
Thanks bro

Reactions: hckbkl

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We need a donor nvram. All you need is files: nvram.bin, nvdata. img, persist. img, nvcfg. img, protect1. img, protect2. img, as well as pc. Goal: We will not take your imei. The most important thing for us is to understand what imei format miui accepts. Thanks.
    Firstly, NOBODY should give anybody NO ONE of these files: nvram.bin, nvdata.img, persist.img, nvcfg.img, protect1.img, protect2.img.
    If you have educational purpoises, here is not the place for collecting that.

Well, IMEI is present in NVRAM and NVDATA only.

NVRAM is the permant storage.
    NVRAM is never formatted.

NVDATA is the variable storage.
    NVDATA is formatted when data is formatted.

Nvdata is mounted at boot:
    /dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/nvdata /mnt/vendor/nvdata ext4 rw,seclabel,nosuid,nodev,noatime,discard,noauto_da_alloc,data=ordered 0 0

This is the file containing the IMEI: /mnt/vendor/nvdata/md/NVRAM/NVD_IMEI/LD0B_001
    Thank you for the information. Still, it's very good that it accepts another imei 2, otherwise it would be tin...
    If you want to restore the state of unlocked bootloader, everything you need to do is unlock bootloader first and then backup the SECCFG partition.
    If you lock bootloader again, just restore the backup of SECCFG and bootloader will be unlocked again.
    i managed to make 2 imei redmi 9.
    1. unlock bootloader, flash rom eng!!! or assembled rom.
    2. After completing write IMEI using Maumeta version 10.
    3. install twrp and backup nvram and nvdata on rom eng!!!, copy the twrp backup results to the computer.
    4. flash format & download global rom, then unlock bootloader again, turn on the phone until the start menu, then turn off the phone and install twrp, then put the backup results into twrp and restore, then install the kernel from strombreaker v1.0, when finished immediately reboot the system.
    goodluck, it worked 1000%
    I followed your advice. I managed to restore the imei 2! Thank you very much, my friend
    Good job, my friend. :cool:
    You are welcome
    If I don't have an imei of 1. Can I link my account to mi unlock if I only have imei 2?
    I need miui with imei 2 to unlock the bootloader, and then continue to live in peace
    Yes, my friend.
    Don't worry.
    Only IMEI2 (slot2) is enough to bind your mi account and unlock your bootloader :)