Question Need Persist.img for OPN2 DN2103

Search This thread

pyrot3x

Jul 16, 2022
Hey Guys,
My DN2103 bricked after a Update and i flashed a new rom on it but forgott to make a backup of the Persist.img now im faceing the problem that the Fingerprint and Camera is no longer working... And yes ik every device has its own Persist.img but i heard from People that other Persists also could workout for Camera (dont really need Fingerprint)

If someone got the File please let me know!

Dooha_Bd

Jan 22, 2010
BANGLADESH
forum.gsmhosting.com
Hey Guys,
My DN2103 bricked after a Update and i flashed a new rom on it but forgott to make a backup of the Persist.img now im faceing the problem that the Fingerprint and Camera is no longer working... And yes ik every device has its own Persist.img but i heard from People that other Persists also could workout for Camera (dont really need Fingerprint)

If someone got the File please let me know!

Zombnombs

It would be best to send your device to a oneplus service centre as like you said, the persist image is unique to every device.

Its very unlikely someone else's persist image will enable your camera to work on the oneplus nord 2 - but some people have reported apps like gcam were able to sometimes work.

Even if that's the case the functionality of the phone is heavily compromised as gps, WiFi, Bluetooth and accelerometer functions may also be impacted

pyrot3x

Jul 16, 2022
It would be best to send your device to a oneplus service centre as like you said, the persist image is unique to every device.

Its very unlikely someone else's persist image will enable your camera to work on the oneplus nord 2 - but some people have reported apps like gcam were able to sometimes work.

Even if that's the case the functionality of the phone is heavily compromised as gps, WiFi, Bluetooth and accelerometer functions may also be impacted
I flashed the Persist.img and right now im texting from the Oneplus Nord 2 as far as i can say everything is working and it enabled my camera so i can use it now again (only thing as mentioned above the fingerprint isnt working) but bluetooth, gps, wifi are working for me too.

And yes i know it would be better to send it to a service center but right now i have no time i go on holidays (thats the reason why i wanted the camera to work).

If something bad happens or i see anything what is not working i let u know guys 😁

Ameycoolguy20

Aug 6, 2015
Hello can you please share this folder Storage/persist/fingerprint thank you!
Screenshot_2022-09-29-23-55-06-22_db51e592e420a9871f4a37915a68789b.jpg

MCT_

Nov 2, 2010
Simferopol
Why are you messing with this section, it contains a TEE key for your SONY camera ?
Wouldn 't it be easier to clear the /data and /persist to generate a new keys ?