• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Need Pit file for SM-T705

Search This thread

kelddaug

Dec 2, 2009
Hey Guys
Does anyone of have a pit file for SM-T705, i have issues with mine, i think its a partition problem, so i need at pit to repartition.
Tnx i advance.
Regards

Last edited:

porcelana

Jul 6, 2013
Barcelona
Hey Guys
Does anyone of have a pit file for SM-T705, i have issues with mine, i think its a partition problem, so i need at pit to repartition.
Tnx i advance.
Regards
Thank you sir for your post. The Pit file which you requested can be beneficial to other owners of the tablet SM-T705, which can use it to restore their tablet out of soft brick. I hope that your post will be useful to these people. Thanks

Detxe

Sep 17, 2011
Thank you sir for your post. The Pit file which you requested can be beneficial to other owners of the tablet SM-T705, which can use it to restore their tablet out of soft brick. I hope that your post will be useful to these people. Thanks

I have extracted the pit file from my SM-T705 using the EFS Professional method decribed above

Attachments

• SM-T705_PIT.zip
    1 KB · Views: 1,043

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I have extracted the pit file from my SM-T705 using the EFS Professional method decribed above
    How do we backup PIT file ? I have a working SM-705 , rooted with stock rom.
    1. Root+busybox+USB Debugging
    2. Connect the tablet to a PC
    3. Run program EFS Professional.exe
    4. Go to tab Backup -> Device Filters -> select All Partitions
    5. Go to a program EFS Professional directory and to look here for the new PIT-file SM-T705.pit