Need Redmi note 8 firehose without authentication

michasio7173

Jan 4, 2021
I fixed my phone this way is a short movie

you download the appropriate rom and emmc file. rom unpack to p disk c / program files (x86) / QUALCOMM. you replace the file in rom with the downloaded one, put the emmc file in another folder, open the qfil program, press browse and point the emmc file in the folder where you pasted it, then point to load XML and point to the files in the rom in the C / program files / Qualcomm folder and here in the rom rawprogram0 files then patch0 file finally Download

Last edited:

Mohammed Ziad

Jan 8, 2016
means that the redmi note 8T rom file is installed on the redmi note 8 ?
My understanding is that the two devices have some difference between them so you cannot flash ginkgo(redmi note 8) to willow(redmi note 8t) but they have the same cpu so you can use the same file that has been shared here on the two device but you will need the device specific rom.

dalzin

Jan 22, 2021
sorry for the english, i already did all these procedures but always: "download fail, sahara fail".
could help me i need my redmi Note 8 urgently please.

Last edited:
Reactions: wanmine

wanmine

Dec 28, 2020
[QUOTE = "dalzin, postagem: 84341003, membro: 11408639"]
desculpe pelo inglês, já fiz todos esses procedimentos mas sempre: "download fail, sahara fail".
poderia me ajudar eu preciso do meu redmi Note 8 com urgência, por favor.
[/CITAR]
Eu também fico I also get stuck in this error, I will try the miflash

wanmine

Dec 28, 2020
[QUOTE = "kraken77, postagem: 84337469, membro: 4629423"]
Flash usando miflashtool. Certifique-se de substituir o arquivo e usar apenas MIUI11, não MIUI12. Então é só piscar
[/CITAR]
Thanks, I'll try

dalzin

Jan 22, 2021
[QUOTE = "Mohammed Ziad, postagem: 84342379, membro: 7193983"]
Alguém de vocês reiniciou o pc após instalar o driver?
[/CITAR]
I restarted

Prepo

Jan 23, 2021
Hello!
I have bricked Note 8T (accidentally flashed Ginkgo rom, recovery or fastboot doesn't work)
I have tried V11.0.5.0 and V12.0.1.0 global fastboot rom with replacing prog_emmc_firehose_Sm6125_ddr

I have QFIL 2.0.3.5, every setting is ok, but flashing fails.
INFO: TARGET SAID: 'ERROR: Only nop and sig tag can be recevied before authentication.

What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: There are different versions of the firehose file attached in this thread. The first one is working!

Last edited:

Mohammed Ziad

Jan 8, 2016
Hello!
I have bricked Note 8T (accidentally flashed Ginkgo rom, recovery or fastboot doesn't work)
I have tried V11.0.5.0 and V12.0.1.0 global fastboot rom with replacing prog_emmc_firehose_Sm6125_ddr

I have QFIL 2.0.3.5, every setting is ok, but flashing fails.
INFO: TARGET SAID: 'ERROR: Only nop and sig tag can be recevied before authentication.

What am I doing wrong?
from the error message it seams that you did not change or select the new firehose in QFIL, which is the patched file.

Prepo

Jan 23, 2021
from the error message it seams that you did not change or select the new firehose in QFIL, which is the patched file.
I deleted original firehose from rom folder and replaced it with patched version. I also copied the file to another location and selected it as programmer path as shown in picture. There should not be an old firehose file anywhere...

Attachments