Need Redmi note 8 firehose without authentication

Search This thread

michasio7173

Jan 4, 2021
I fixed my phone this way is a short movie

you download the appropriate rom and emmc file. rom unpack to p disk c / program files (x86) / QUALCOMM. you replace the file in rom with the downloaded one, put the emmc file in another folder, open the qfil program, press browse and point the emmc file in the folder where you pasted it, then point to load XML and point to the files in the rom in the C / program files / Qualcomm folder and here in the rom rawprogram0 files then patch0 file finally Download

Last edited:

Mohammed Ziad

Jan 8, 2016
means that the redmi note 8T rom file is installed on the redmi note 8 ?
My understanding is that the two devices have some difference between them so you cannot flash ginkgo(redmi note 8) to willow(redmi note 8t) but they have the same cpu so you can use the same file that has been shared here on the two device but you will need the device specific rom.

dalzin

Jan 22, 2021
sorry for the english, i already did all these procedures but always: "download fail, sahara fail".
could help me i need my redmi Note 8 urgently please.

Last edited:
Reactions: wanmine

wanmine

Dec 28, 2020
[QUOTE = "dalzin, postagem: 84341003, membro: 11408639"]
desculpe pelo inglês, já fiz todos esses procedimentos mas sempre: "download fail, sahara fail".
poderia me ajudar eu preciso do meu redmi Note 8 com urgência, por favor.
[/CITAR]
Eu também fico I also get stuck in this error, I will try the miflash

wanmine

Dec 28, 2020
[QUOTE = "kraken77, postagem: 84337469, membro: 4629423"]
Flash usando miflashtool. Certifique-se de substituir o arquivo e usar apenas MIUI11, não MIUI12. Então é só piscar
[/CITAR]
Thanks, I'll try

dalzin

Jan 22, 2021
[QUOTE = "Mohammed Ziad, postagem: 84342379, membro: 7193983"]
Alguém de vocês reiniciou o pc após instalar o driver?
[/CITAR]
I restarted

dalzin

Jan 22, 2021
[QUOTE = "Baim alif, postagem: 84346765, membro: 10083484"]
C / Programfiles / Qualcomm / QPST / bin?
[/CITAR]
yes

Prepo

Jan 23, 2021
Hello!
I have bricked Note 8T (accidentally flashed Ginkgo rom, recovery or fastboot doesn't work)
I have tried V11.0.5.0 and V12.0.1.0 global fastboot rom with replacing prog_emmc_firehose_Sm6125_ddr

I have QFIL 2.0.3.5, every setting is ok, but flashing fails.
INFO: TARGET SAID: 'ERROR: Only nop and sig tag can be recevied before authentication.

What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: There are different versions of the firehose file attached in this thread. The first one is working!

Last edited:

Mohammed Ziad

Jan 8, 2016
Hello!
I have bricked Note 8T (accidentally flashed Ginkgo rom, recovery or fastboot doesn't work)
I have tried V11.0.5.0 and V12.0.1.0 global fastboot rom with replacing prog_emmc_firehose_Sm6125_ddr

I have QFIL 2.0.3.5, every setting is ok, but flashing fails.
INFO: TARGET SAID: 'ERROR: Only nop and sig tag can be recevied before authentication.

What am I doing wrong?
from the error message it seams that you did not change or select the new firehose in QFIL, which is the patched file.

Prepo

Jan 23, 2021
from the error message it seams that you did not change or select the new firehose in QFIL, which is the patched file.
I deleted original firehose from rom folder and replaced it with patched version. I also copied the file to another location and selected it as programmer path as shown in picture. There should not be an old firehose file anywhere...

Attachments

• Xiaomi.png
    Xiaomi.png
    49.4 KB · Views: 454

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FIRST OF ALL, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL OF YOU HERE

my redmi note 8 ginkgo come back from the dead after 10 hours phone dead and wandering thru internet and many forum ( english only )

iam on windows 10 64 bit,, using usb 2.0 port, original xiaomi usb cable
    at this point any flashing guide i already do, nothing work, except i have authorize account, which i dont have.

edit : My board number is 1.29

here is exactly what iam doing

1.download latest QPST from here
    (at the time, iam using Version v2.7.480

2.install and finish it.

3.iam using this rom
    ginkgo_global_images_V11.0.12.0.PCOMIXM_20201119.0000.00_9.0_global
    from here :

4. download the prog_emmc_firehorse from here
    this one is the one posted by RealYoti from 2nd page.

ok, from here, all the file necessary is ready

5. copy / move the prog_emmc_firehorse that you download to the FASTBOOT ROM location, put inside "images" folder, replace the original.

6. now the Phone , remove back cover, remove the battery connector, sort test point to edl mode

7. connect the device until it recognized by the PC as 9008 ( if hard to recognize, press power button about 10 second and repeat shorting the test poin pin )

8. now, open the QFIL.exe,in my case :
    C/Program Files(x86)/Qualcomm/QPST/bin/

CONFIGURATION

a. Select Build Type : Flat Build
    b. Select Programmer : ( Locate to prog_emmc_firehorse inside the firmware images folder )
    c. LoadXML : RawProgram > rawprogram0.xml // Patch > patch0.xml
    d. look at top right, SelectPort, make sure its detected ( just to make sure its connected and detected )

now everything set, hit that Blue Download button, if the blue bar is loading, then everything is working and flashing, just wait until it finish and says success.
    after success, just remove the usb, put back the battery port, and hold power, your phone should back alive.

sorry if there is misspell and miswrite.
    i hope someone find this usefull, thank you again for everyone here.
    what qpst version u use?
    can you tell step by step, because i always get sahara fail, have try different port no luck. thanks
    if you still stuck, this is what i did,
    i downloaded the fastboot rom that i want to flash
    then i opened the device back cover and located the pin for the edl mode and then i unplugged the battary
    so after this i install qpst v2.7.480 and then go to the folder of installation and locate qfil, and if you have used another qfil before this you need to renter the information even if it is entered it solved my problem, and you will need the QDLoaderHS_USB_Driver
    and then do as this
    SharedScreenshot.jpeg

before this step make sure you have replaced the file with the one in the extracted rom.
    and then plug your phone and short the two pins using a wire or anything else which will make your device enter edl mode
    and then hit the download button and hopefully the download will start, after all this you should have a working phone.
    WOW, I'm glad you didn't give up, congratulation. You wouldn't believe how happy I am for you, thanks for the tutorial I hope it can help many others in our situation :D
    i want to thank you it flashed correctly and it is working now thank you and every one that has helped
    hopefully this will help someone else i have used qfil from this link
    thanks i haved the same error and solved with this link. really very thanks for you and others